Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Ascendancy choices are not in the guide.... born in the shadows,pyromaniac,perfect crime, for the last one im not sure...explosives expert or chain reaction?
Chain Reaction, unless you got a Tinkerskin instead, so Explosives Expert would be better.
"
ElCatti wrote:
Someone asked this a few pages ago and im interested in the answer too:
What is the reasoning behind having your Chaos Golem, especially when linked to cwdt?
From what i can tell he only gives you 4% phys reduction when procced?

And dont you use Phase Run at all anymore or just not when doing bosses, didnt see it in your Uber Elder vid?
It also wasnt on your ability list when doing the T16 maps, but that might be from the time when you linked it to cwdt.

I'm not using phase run vs uber elder. That's however a fail of mine. I get stressed and forget about skills ;-) I use it all the time in maps. Whenever no monster is in sight I pop phase run.
I'm lazy, so I really can't be bothered with recasting golems. That's why i linked it to cwdt. If you have some other skills you want to use, those two would be the first ones to drop.
E: the build has really solid defense, the only slight downside is physical damage. With only 6k life physical hits can hurt a lot, that's why I opted for Chaos Golem.
Last edited by Sequel on Jun 26, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
Finally got a 6L loreweave, dmg is very well atm.
But if I can't get that much life as you, and I can't get a good boots with dodge, should I keep use ur build?
If I copy ur passives, I'll get about 5.3k life, around 70k+ dps.
And I drop the +1trap glove for equip better amulet, btw my chaos res is 0 atm.
26% evade chance in grace, 40%atk dodge, 30% spell dodge. 5.3k life, can I use this build? or go mom for farm more curreny?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
But if I can't get that much life as you, and I can't get a good boots with dodge, should I keep use ur build?
26% evade chance in grace, 40%atk dodge, 30% spell dodge. 5.3k life, can I use this build? or go mom for farm more curreny?

I had no spelldodge boots, 5k life and a 5l lore weave for my first uber elder kill. So you should be fine
Wanted to say thanks for the build... Going fine so far. At 81 only bitch so far is the chaos using bosses. Hp should fix some of that. All 4 labs were cake. Even did some early. Being able to get items with 90 plus trap damage at low levels made it pretty easy to level ( I expect this to be nerfed lol. level 24 +93 damage items. )

This is my first real trapper...

Grinding into the 90's before trying any of the harder bosses ( need the life ). Wish shimmerons were a bit cheaper this league...

Thanks Again

LockStone
Could someone check my gear and give me any tips that I may be missing.

Pretty sure I need to upgrade ring and amulet but maybe I'm missing other stuff
I just found a bisco’s collar and am running this with 29% iir from loreweave. So fun!
"
Sequel wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

I had no spelldodge boots, 5k life and a 5l lore weave for my first uber elder kill. So you should be fine

any tipps for uber elder.

tried 3times, got both down to 25% and then no portals left.

the problem i have is the following: if i get hit by elder, i will get slowed and die in 99% of the cases, cause shaper will hit me with his beam or balls.

i thought about changing the phase run setup to put in a ic with inc. duration and proc it manually.
Hi,

I'm reading this post from the day 1 in incursion and i'm playing an Arc-trap. I have some issues with my character. I know i have to go for Shimmeron + Gloves but currencies are not flowing...

Should i upgrade anything else before ? Chest is a big issue du to the resists...

By now, i'm not really pushing maps (farm the elder for shimmeron...)

ps: english is not natural for me :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info