Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Is there any good method for increasing my physical resistance?

Build has fantastic damage but I keep getting one shot by also anything that hits me (keep failing uber lab and want to cry). I have 3.5k health and my only thought process is get tinkerskin and MoM, and drop the evasion aura (doesn't seem to work at all against bosses?)
"
SentFrost wrote:
i use linux...

yay! Now that's the point that pushed me to follow your build! xD
Last edited by ixxxo on Jun 27, 2018, 5:22:08 AM
Really enjoying this build

and IMO the vaal grace on top of grace so op- forget the vaal clarity unless really need. even without the shaper jewel 96% chance to dodge attack hits with quartz flask.
level 21 20 vaal arc if you can afford worth it for the 100% shock chance on top of one massive hit.

I lost the trap damage on my gloves but got the one extra trap, level 20 trap, on top of slower projectiles and projectile damage so I swap to lightning trap sometimes just to have fun. Seems better then spark, but haven't tried ball lightning.

also got me a nice alternate wand instead of dual shimmers with 14 lighting pen, 18% increased lighting damage, 10-159 lighting damage 82% crit chance for spells, and 10-12 fire damage which actually ignites alot because this build crits so much :P

Thanks,
Love this build so much fun!
"
matto77 wrote:

Build has fantastic damage but I keep getting one shot by also anything that hits me (keep failing uber lab and want to cry). I have 3.5k health and my only thought process is get tinkerskin and MoM, and drop the evasion aura (doesn't seem to work at all against bosses?)

You can get a helm with % Physical Dmg Taken as Elemental which should help a bit. The real problem I see here is that you have too low HP. 4 of your items dont have life roll at all and your boots have a low life roll. At that point you should at least have 4.5k HP. Also since damage isnt an issue it would be best to drop the power charge nodes for now and go for the HP ones. Worst case scenario, if you cant afford some good life roll items, you could go MoM with Clear Mind Jewel and Essence Worm. It should boost your defenses up a bit, at least for the time being. But getting items with good life rolls should be your n1 priority.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jun 27, 2018, 5:55:18 AM
I may be a noob, but i don't understand the cwdt+bloodrage+ic setup.

My helmet has r -> g -> r -> b sockets.

So i put in:

cwdt(1) -> blood rage(1) -> immortal call(3) -> enfeeble(5)

Still degening from blood rage when i get hit. I though the ic would stop that? What am i doing wrong?
Last edited by Baroc79 on Jun 27, 2018, 7:20:13 AM
just got my first ever uber elder kill feels so good . lvl 92 . didnt think i could do it. did it on my 2nd attempt with 2 portals remaining
Last edited by KingCroc on Jun 27, 2018, 7:59:10 AM
"
Vyonor wrote:
"
matto77 wrote:

You can get a helm with % Physical Dmg Taken as Elemental which should help a bit. The real problem I see here is that you have too low HP. 4 of your items dont have life roll at all and your boots have a low life roll. At that point you should at least have 4.5k HP. Also since damage isnt an issue it would be best to drop the power charge nodes for now and go for the HP ones. Worst case scenario, if you cant afford some good life roll items, you could go MoM with Clear Mind Jewel and Essence Worm. It should boost your defenses up a bit, at least for the time being. But getting items with good life rolls should be your n1 priority.

Thank you Vyonor!!
2 Questions:

a) Can this build clear Halls of the Grandmasters?

b) Anything obvious about my equip I can / should fix?

Right now I'm working on Atlas completition so I can do Shaper and spawn elder on red maps.
"
baal_zebul wrote:
2 Questions:

a) Can this build clear Halls of the Grandmasters?

b) Anything obvious about my equip I can / should fix?

Right now I'm working on Atlas completition so I can do Shaper and spawn elder on red maps.

I cleared HOG with absolutely no issue until I got to the final mob which was Spiderqueenbydemi. I could NOT outdamage the regen. I had to have someone come kill her.
"
niksxs wrote:
"
Sequel wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Finally got a 6L loreweave, dmg is very well atm.
But if I can't get that much life as you, and I can't get a good boots with dodge, should I keep use ur build?
If I copy ur passives, I'll get about 5.3k life, around 70k+ dps.
And I drop the +1trap glove for equip better amulet, btw my chaos res is 0 atm.
26% evade chance in grace, 40%atk dodge, 30% spell dodge. 5.3k life, can I use this build? or go mom for farm more curreny?

I had no spelldodge boots, 5k life and a 5l lore weave for my first uber elder kill. So you should be fine

any tipps for uber elder.

tried 3times, got both down to 25% and then no portals left.

the problem i have is the following: if i get hit by elder, i will get slowed and die in 99% of the cases, cause shaper will hit me with his beam or balls.

i thought about changing the phase run setup to put in a ic with inc. duration and proc it manually.

shaped ring instead of elder ring -> stun immunity vs spells

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info