Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
mrpetrov wrote:
Are you sure MoM-mana is subject to degens like blood rage?

EDIT: Confirmed, blood rage does not degen mana, so I don't see any reason that MoM wouldn't work well with this Blood Rage setup, unless I'm missing something further. Ie, You don't need any mana regen to counteract blood rage degens.

P.

Yes according to PoB, im at work so i cant test ingame, but when i spec MoM and use Blood rage in PoB i go into negative mana regen / s

OLD MoM was like 30% damage from hits is taken from mana before life. But now is MoM 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life

Come on! if you take bleeding damage which is physical same as blood rage degen, you also degen mana with MoM, how could you write confirmed? Wiki source:
Blood Rage applies a buff that deals physical damage to the player over time
Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 29, 2018, 2:15:44 PM
Managed to pick me up a devotos devotion with plus two to duration gems- and plus one to power charges Excellent fix for those who dont use haste.
"
Chimerka wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Are you sure MoM-mana is subject to degens like blood rage?

EDIT: Confirmed, blood rage does not degen mana, so I don't see any reason that MoM wouldn't work well with this Blood Rage setup, unless I'm missing something further. Ie, You don't need any mana regen to counteract blood rage degens.

P.

Yes according to PoB, im at work so i cant test ingame, but when i spec MoM and use Blood rage in PoB i go into negative mana regen / s

OLD MoM was like 30% damage from hits is taken from mana before life. But now is MoM 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life

Come on! if you take bleeding damage which is physical same as blood rage degen, you also degen mana with MoM, how could you write confirmed? Wiki source:
Blood Rage applies a buff that deals physical damage to the player over time

Ahh, got it! Thanks for clarifying. In any case, my mana regen is like 133/s (and I've got the "x% chance to recover 10% of maximum mana when using a skill while affected by clarity" on my watcher's eye) - so mana isn't an issue for me. Thanks again!
"
Managed to pick me up a devotos devotion with plus two to duration gems- and plus one to power charges Excellent fix for those who dont use haste.

Unless I'm mistaken, we dont use Haste at all or at least this build doesnt, so I dont know what exactly was there to fix.

On a side note I'm now using a second Vaal Arc with Efficiacy and Increased Duration for the extra shock on bosses. I could also use Vaal RF for more power but I'm lazy atm to do it.

Also I've finally managed to test Shaper Glover with Slower Projectiles and Ball Lightning and I really enjoy it over Lightning Spire for a boss killer.

I've also tested Tinkerskin just for the heck of it and I have to say I kinda prefer it over Loreweave. Even my ES doesnt drop as often as it did anymore. Then again Loreweave has its advantages, but for now I'm gonna stick with my Tinkerskin until I 6 link my Loreweave. Plus Loreweave being an Armour/ES chest makes colouring a major pain.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jun 29, 2018, 2:38:38 PM
Hi, i just got a new helmet with lvl 20 trap and mine dmg support and 32% mine dmg. was planning to do lightning spire in it, currently 3 socket blue and 1 red. would increased duration be a good choice for the red socket?
"
Chimerka wrote:
"
nixonx wrote:
"

but a question remains: how do you facetank minotaur? :D

Well timed flasks and dodge.

this always made me laugh. I want to stand before endgame boss like dummy without moving and kill him! :D You just need to dodge some of his mechanics which can one-shot you, anything esle is tankable

it's a claim of this build, it's not that i insist on it :p
Did you watch the minotaur video? The only thing i need to avoid is his underground attack. I really can facetank minotaur. And the video was made with significantly worse gear than I have now.
hi there! just followed your build and it's working wonders! just gotta ask, I'm going with your suggestion with putting arc on gloves since I got the gloves you've suggested and put lightning spire on loreweave but sad to say it's a 5l loreweave. My question is what gems should I prioritize with my 5l loreweave lightning spire setup and arc gloves? and also, is it better to go with wands or just go with daggers? thanks a bunch!
Hey there, should I use a shroud till I 6link the loreweave or is even a 5l loreweave better than a 5l shroud?
Thanks for the build, never tried traps before.
Hello, very fun build to play and op.
I have a problem and i dont know how to solve it.
Im using 2 Shimmeron as you say but im killing myself with them, my hp start going down randomly so fast i cant react and die.
How to solve it? (im a new player btw)
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info