[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

Whats up with the Scorching Ray Spell Totem and Summon Skeleton gem?
"
Fressure wrote:
Whats up with the Scorching Ray Spell Totem and Summon Skeleton gem?

The Vaal summon skellybro gem is because I've spent 1k fusings on my armor and it hasn't six linked yet... not to mention it's awesome for meatshields

The scorching ray + Totem combo provides a debuff that applied -fire resist on baddies.
♥ we all go tissues ♥

Shaper Done hehe :D.
IGN: tauthichme
I've put the guy on hold to play a bit of blade vortex, buuuut...a little update:

This bad boy, literally doubled my damage output.
Also took some advices from Octavian, under triple elemental Fire Trap, due to Fire Trap nature of having 200% effectiveness of added damage, it scales oh sooooo well with abyss jewels and this bad boy.
Damage literally went through the roof.
This bad boy, besides literally doubling my damage, also removes any mana issue for spamming the traps (since I don't use MoM/EB), due to blood magic, you can easily sustain with the regen through trap activation. Only map mods it can't run, is no regen maps. Using Anger in Essence Worm.
All in all, very good addition to the build, but it does make it tri element trapper, instead of pure fire. He also advises on using Shroud of the Lightless in case of such build with all elements, but it's out of my currency reach, as I had no luck with anything up to this point in league.
But yeah, tri element Fire Trap, it's just something to take into consideration.
Last edited by Songweaver on Jun 16, 2018, 12:46:01 AM
I linked CWDT + Flammability + Curse on Hit + Ball lighting. When i get hit's ball light is spelling but without cursing the enemies. If i put back CWDT and use ball ligting it's ok - ball cursing the enemies. What i doing wrong? - actually CWDT 1lvl Flammability 3lvl Curse on hit 2lvl Ball Lighting 2lvl
"
Kedar wrote:
I linked CWDT + Flammability + Curse on Hit + Ball lighting. When i get hit's ball light is spelling but without cursing the enemies. If i put back CWDT and use ball ligting it's ok - ball cursing the enemies. What i doing wrong? - actually CWDT 1lvl Flammability 3lvl Curse on hit 2lvl Ball Lighting 2lvl

Try putting them in order, the way it triggers it, see if it fixes it.

CWDT - Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Flam
Last edited by Songweaver on Jun 16, 2018, 2:33:02 AM
"
Songweaver wrote:
"
Kedar wrote:

Try putting them in order, the way it triggers it, see if it fixes it.

CWDT - Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Flam

Still same problem. Your links working well?
Just killed uber elder on my 6. set. After 4 sets i switched to Dream Fragments and the fight got a whole lot easier. My damage was more then enough, i lost most sets to 80% bad play and 20% tagteam combos.

You need to lvl your ball lightning, so it wont be proc'd by CWDT
"
Kedar wrote:

Still same problem. Your links working well?

I don't use that setup, I use CWDT - Immortal Call - Inc Duration - Ele Weakness.
So wait, you want to manually cast curse with BL or for CWDT to proc BL with curse?
You can freely outlevel curse on hit and curse outside of CWDT and BL level restriction.
But it should work by putting them in correct order.
Last edited by Songweaver on Jun 16, 2018, 7:11:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info