[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

"
memerdude420 wrote:
What MTX are you wearing in your Dark Forest video?

It's a mix, but alot of it is from the new Apocalypse mystery box.

"
Sinkin wrote:
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
First of all thank you for the guide.

As a new player to POE, could you explain how the pastebin links work for the skill tree, IE what website to use and where to paste the info?

Thank you so much for your help and for the guide.

The Pastebin links are for Path of Building https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

^^ This
♥ we all go tissues ♥
thanks guys
Great build. I had a lot of fun leveling it 1-50. Couple of issues I'm having:

1. At level 50+ (first kitava kill) I feel very very squishy. This is with running all of your recommended uniques. Temple mobs packs/yellow mobs start to one shot me. Some bosses 1 shot me.
2. I followed your leveling progression but I regret not taking the life nodes early on (even though they're on the other side). Or were we supposed to take it after 20 but before 50?
3. Had to swap out of the uniques, sacrifice the insane dps for shitty self-crafted yellow gear to add some resists and life. It's really not fun now. I move slow as hell and miss my DPS :(. But at least I'm not getting 1 shot.

Still going to level it all the way. Am I doing something wrong? Because at level 54 I was at like 1100 HP and combined with playing on my laptop was making things very difficult. Maybe I just suck.
"
barksdale221 wrote:
Great build. I had a lot of fun leveling it 1-50. Couple of issues I'm having:

1. At level 50+ (first kitava kill) I feel very very squishy. This is with running all of your recommended uniques. Temple mobs packs/yellow mobs start to one shot me. Some bosses 1 shot me.
2. I followed your leveling progression but I regret not taking the life nodes early on (even though they're on the other side). Or were we supposed to take it after 20 but before 50?
3. Had to swap out of the uniques, sacrifice the insane dps for shitty self-crafted yellow gear to add some resists and life. It's really not fun now. I move slow as hell and miss my DPS :(. But at least I'm not getting 1 shot.

Still going to level it all the way. Am I doing something wrong? Because at level 54 I was at like 1100 HP and combined with playing on my laptop was making things very difficult. Maybe I just suck.

Hmm lets see, at level 50 you you should have gotten your ascendency and "Pyromaniac". It feels 100 times better after you get that. Born in the shadows is a nice boost as well. If you can get a hold of Tinkerskin as soon as possible you can live through just about anything. It's hard for me to give you advice that's not just general without seeing what you are doing/how you play/ what skill setup and gear you have. Sometimes I forget that there is a slight learning curve to the game and I forget to mention some things. The general rule while leveling is pick up nodes you think you need along the way, you get so many respec points for a reason. If you feel like you are dying alot, get more life. If you can't kill anything grab the dmg nodes.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
wow! here just for say thanks you for this build! it's awesome! just arrived at t15 and everything is smooth.
Spoiler

edit: just dropped a t16 hydra and killed super easy!

edit 2: forgot to mention watcher's eye with mana gain with clarity is super powerfull
Last edited by a_roberto89 on Jun 13, 2018, 5:47:22 PM
very good work,
but i wonder how to get endurance charges for immortal call, couldnt find out how to get them
Just wanna thanks for the nice guide. Super easy to understand and solid build.
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
Thinking about dropping the retribution stuff and one life skill in order to take revenge of the hunted and void barrier. thoughts?
"
Dei_Sung wrote:
very good work,
but i wonder how to get endurance charges for immortal call, couldnt find out how to get them

Well I think that even without endurance charges the split second that you get with immortal call is still worth it. Like anything else though if you don't think so or play with it and don't see any benefits you can always experiment and find something better.

"
cc742a wrote:
Thinking about dropping the retribution stuff and one life skill in order to take revenge of the hunted and void barrier. thoughts?

If you want to focus on evasion and kinda move away from MoM this is a good route to take.

"
Weism wrote:
Just wanna thanks for the nice guide. Super easy to understand and solid build.

Thanks!@
♥ we all go tissues ♥
How does this compare to arc traps damage wise ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info