[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

"
Korruptus wrote:
Anyone else a madman and playing this in SSF HC Incursion? I just got Tinkerskin to drop, Lv83, sitting at 5.2k HP, went the defensive build with acrobatics, any bosses I should avoid entirely, almost got one shot by Queen Atziri in my lv74 temple, first time I've come close to kicking the bucket. Mapped up to 8 so far, no problem. Gear so far, could use some major upgrades, crafting has come in handy.
Spoiler

Going strong man! Stay safe. Until then, i'll just show you what i bought this morning by not being SSF:
Is there anything I need to change on the tree to use it wth arc mines? Thanks

How about this for flamethrower ? :D
"
RocketRandom wrote:

How about this for flamethrower ? :D

No life, vendor :P
What MTX are you wearing in your Dark Forest video?
Fun build, not the fastest clearing maps but its fine. And it melts bosses with a couple FlameThrower and a couple of Fire Trap.

Also, I think I have pretty decent gear so far at lvl 95. Still need to improve some jewells tho...

Spoiler

The "+2 to level of socketed duration gems" on the boots affects HoA, Clarity and AA, so it's nice (:
Last edited by Sinkin on Jun 12, 2018, 4:49:25 PM
Where do you drop Dagger with "% Increased Trap Damage"?
I'm lvl 84 and I have never seen it ... I miss something?

Thanks you for this build, is very fun to play with!
Last edited by Patafix on Jun 13, 2018, 5:40:59 AM
"
Patafix wrote:
Where do you drop Dagger with "% Increased Trap Damage"?

Omnitect drop. Never droped one myself, I just bought them.
First of all thank you for the guide.

As a new player to POE, could you explain how the pastebin links work for the skill tree, IE what website to use and where to paste the info?

Thank you so much for your help and for the guide.
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
First of all thank you for the guide.

As a new player to POE, could you explain how the pastebin links work for the skill tree, IE what website to use and where to paste the info?

Thank you so much for your help and for the guide.

The Pastebin links are for Path of Building https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info