[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

Is this stronger then arc trapper or is this stonger for bosses and arc for clearing?
For the people using staff and koams heart have you changed the tree and what sockets have you dropped to get to using this set up
Haven't had much time to play, Level 81 and finally starting to fill out my Atlas. Life is almost 5000 and have done up to T8 without any issues. Finally upgraded my gear for the march to Lv 90...would love to get some shaper/elder gear but maybe once I'm a bit richer...for now just getting as much life on my gear as possible. Bought everything except the boots which were a lucky find (I prefer to do self found but that takes forever, lol).

Current gear:

Hey, Can I ask wat unique flasks are there for this build??
There arent really any great unique flasks for traps afaik.
Atziris promise is kinda nice for incursions if you have bad chaos res otherwise.

between the life, basalt, quicksilver, jade and diamond you dont really have the room anyway :E
"
invoker232 wrote:
Hey, Can I ask wat unique flasks are there for this build??

I've been using atziris promise and oak. Both are decent and fairly cheap. Should be ok for low budget.
I've seen a few folks leveling up Clarity and some people leaving it at level 1. Could someone explain that to me as it relates to this build? Sorry, I'm not that experienced with the game and there's probably so much that I'm doing wrong...but the build is definitely carrying me :)
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
I've seen a few folks leveling up Clarity and some people leaving it at level 1. Could someone explain that to me as it relates to this build? Sorry, I'm not that experienced with the game and there's probably so much that I'm doing wrong...but the build is definitely carrying me :)

It reserves more mana but grants greater regen at higher levels.. I have no Idea which is better but I've just been leveling it all the way since the reserve is not that much.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
What is your current crit rate? I am level 63 and I am at 12%, which I know is very low. I have a good amount of crit nodes as well, but almost no items that give crit. Could that be an issue?
Anyone else a madman and playing this in SSF HC Incursion? I just got Tinkerskin to drop, Lv83, sitting at 5.2k HP, went the defensive build with acrobatics, any bosses I should avoid entirely, almost got one shot by Queen Atziri in my lv74 temple, first time I've come close to kicking the bucket. Mapped up to 8 so far, no problem. Gear so far, could use some major upgrades, crafting has come in handy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info