Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

My 2 cents on the issue: Nets and beast crafting suck. Nets are too clunky, and having to re-kill the beasts in order to craft the item was a pain, especially when you're re-rolling the same base.

However, I will be sad for the item and monster mods to be gone from the game. Perhaps let rare mobs spawn with Bestiary mods a little bit less frequently than they can spawn with Nemesis ones, and let items roll beastcrafted affixes if the source mob had a Bestiary mod?
Check out my stream!- twitch.tv/Pax0 (I mostly play PoE and Dota 2.)
Sad. I did enjoy this league alot. rip
my favorite league in a long time since all those shitty breaches and other lootpinatas, and they don't even use it in a core games. Ah well, i guess consumers said their word, going d3 model of development.
A hard decisision, and a good one. Probably for the best. For now. Thank you.
Great call on not including this. I honestly think it's the right decision, despite the effort it took to make.

Great effort it was, you just can't always win. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
So the short version is "We did a thing, we cant be bothered to balance it properly, so we are deleting the thing"

Honestly, how hard would it be to just add craft mods like... "Craft or re-roll an item with Tx lightning res" Sure it SOUNDS like essence, but with meta-mods it means being able to repeatedly reroll items without risk, and you could easily rebalance the shitty crafts by replacing them with like... I dunno... specific uniques? Instead of capturing 4 random mobs for a shitty movement speed 'leveling' boots, have it be capture 6-8 specific mobs for wanderlust, then apply that logic to all unique items, then the system is semi-balanced, not shit, and allows for many SSF players to have a starting build without relying on RNG to give them what they need. And you obvisouly dont do it for ALL uniques, but basic, jack of all trade uniques like goldrim, wanderlust, tabula, caress, etc. Items that most players use, then dump when they hit maps. Items that can be functional in ANY build for a short time, but are low enough tier that they have to be replaced before endgame.

Same with currencies, have beasts that give specific currency stacks so players who are SSF can accumulate them and use them for rolling maps, crafting gear, etc. Honestly, it almost as if you hate SSF, and fun... oh, right...
What a waste of time, then. Thus far I've gotten precisely one spirit beats portal. Fuck me.
Thank God.
For me bestiary was the worst league i have played.
Bestiary fits this game as nothing else as a feature. But as the only league content it's boring. Nothing like another boss with sort of a culling strike totem as a net. Good idea but not in given variant. Thanks anyway the league was not as bad as someone thinks.
niceee with a some tweaks here and there it can be amazing ty GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info