Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

thx so much. Glad you will remove all of it. the best thing about bestiary was, that all of the mechanics could just be ignored (unless you were going for full completion of league challanges).

a word on player interaction with the league mechanics would have been nice, thou. were they used more or regularly after the worst bugs had been fixed?
While Bestiary was an original concept, it just wasn't as interesting as the previous Leagues. It's a correct decision not to retain any of its elements.
Glad to hear it.

While I applaud the idea of trying new things, Bestiary as a concept did not appeal to me and I did not play the league, nor the current race as a result.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Just started my POE career this league can say I'm not too disappointed that bestiary/pokemon is going, however love to see new content.This ARPG has set the standard for everyone else and is leagues ahead in its genre (excuse the pun). go ggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best news I've read in months.
I think this for the best. Thanks for listening, can't wait to start the next league!
It's for the best i guess.

I will surely miss Einhar, also the uniques? farrul's fur breathed new life into discharge as a self cast spell.
Thank god.
i am so relieved
I'm going to miss Bestiary for the same reason I miss Harbinger: Both leagues gave players the control to reach the shaper and maintain red maps without trading.

Oh Bestiary, I shall miss you. o7
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 8, 2018, 1:32:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info