Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

Probably a good call. Netting just doesn't fit the pace of the game and the ui was your worst work yet.

The yellow and red beast encounters should stay in the game though, they are fun and crazy.

Make them map only, 10% chance for a beast pack, 10% chance beast is red.

The idea of red beasts dropping map fragments to access the unique bosses (and items) is pretty good imo.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'm a bit disappointed here as well. The map crafting part of beasty crafting seemed pretty interesting and was the next thing I was going to explore when it would hit Standard. The thought of making maps for some characters could be a game-changer. Then add the possibility to mirror it 100 times and we have ourselves a new option in the endgame. The fact that you can "slam" a map without using exalteds seems cool. Obviously this is all pointless if the beasts are impossible to find but I don't know.

It was growing on me. Why can't we just have it open up after Kitava act 10? Trash all the leveling rare recipes, re-rolling rare with x affix recipes, and then leave it for later? Just like prophecy. Add more stuff to beast crafting later and if you hate it, it's virtually nonexistent anyway.

I do like the beast portal
Thank goodness
"
RichardFox wrote:
I'm in disbelief that you just scrapped what you worked hard on to make GGG; you even said it yourself, that you worked hard to make it. Bestiary was pretty much a whole expansion that heavily developed crafting while introducing new mechanics. While you're destroying the things you've worked so hard on, would you like to delete the atlas, lab and perhaps essences too? Bestiary was literally an optional part of the game! The people that hated it didn't even need to interact with it!

I hope you reconsider this GGG. :(

sunk cost fallacy, bro.
"
mucker wrote:
Probably a good call. Netting just doesn't fit the pace of the game and the ui was your worst work yet.

The yellow and red beast encounters should stay in the game though, they are fun and crazy.

Make them map only, 10% chance for a beast pack, 10% chance beast is red.

The idea of red beasts dropping map fragments to access the unique bosses (and items) is pretty good imo.

I like this. Random chance to drop the 30% quality recipe, Albino Rhoas can drop White socket item thingy *shrug*
every challenge league to the core....
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
RichardFox wrote:
I'm in disbelief that you just scrapped what you worked hard on to make GGG; you even said it yourself, that you worked hard to make it. Bestiary was pretty much a whole expansion that heavily developed crafting while introducing new mechanics. While you're destroying the things you've worked so hard on, would you like to delete the atlas, lab and perhaps essences too? Bestiary was literally an optional part of the game! The people that hated it didn't even need to interact with it!

I hope you reconsider this GGG. :(

sunk cost fallacy, bro.

Feelsbadman
While I understand the reasons for it I must say that I'll miss the good parts of the league. The aspect skills and the sets will be missed as well as some of the top level crafts. I'm hoping you will make use of them in some other form as it would be a huge waste to not implement them in some other way.

Edit: Not to mention the monsters them selves that added some much needed change to the monster pool.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on May 8, 2018, 12:47:38 AM
GOOD this beast get me MAD All the time
I have not heard anything better in a long time. Goodbye "altar", goodbye silly beasts and catching them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info