Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

This is expected outcome, if there's one thing I'd miss it's the Menaegerie, not the crafting and/or the constant reloading of instances mind you, just the design alone. That area is beautiful and I sure hope some of the models in there can be made available later on as hideout decors or something.
Sad to see Beastcrafting go.
It does require some effort from players to get to the good parts but i guess that's asking too much from the current playerbase.
Could be futher fine-tuned but it's too late for that.

Lorewise, does this concludes the arc for the first ones?
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on May 7, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
I was hoping you will find some way to leave possibility to craft aspect skills and get bestiary uniques, but at least remove it all is much better outcome than keep it all. I appreciate this.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I appreciate the effort to keep the game new and fresh, but there will be no lost tears from me at the removal of this feature. Harbingers, Perandus Packs, Fissures, and of course Breaches have been some of the best league additions ever! Looking forward to more like them.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
This is the great thing about the league concepts that GGG uses. We get something fresh pretty often. Some of it is great, some so-so, and some not so good. I personally found Bestiary boring, but did not mind it.

However as with many leagues that have come and gone, it did not really seem like something that should be in the core mechanic of the game. The reception was very hot and cold by the players. I don't get everyone bashing each other over it. It is all subjective as we all play this game for our own reasons. None more right or wrong than the other.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Well that sucks, it was perfect for core. Just was really lacking for a league.
Oh thank you. The league mechanics were so boring. Gotta catch them all, POKEMON!
Last edited by Cpa on May 7, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
I'm ok with this.
I wanted to enjoy this league, and just didn't. Maybe it'll come back in a new form, but for now it needs to go away.
Yahoooo!!!! The worst league mechanic ever in the history of PoE (even worse than breachstones - and that's saying something) will be gone forever!!!!! Best news I've had in weeks!
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
I liked Bestiary and would have been totally okay to have it in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info