[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Spoiler
"
nexro wrote:
I played this build in Incursion, so I knew it's amazing league starter and can also do all bosses with little to none investment...
Currently at delve lvl 321+ and it's easy with rly little investment.
Gear:
Spoiler

Pantheon:full upgrade Arakaali and Shakari
Shaper down, Red elder down - waiting for some upgrades to do uber elder.

Advice for all of you: let totems do the work - don't charge/dash/warp into mobs.

For these asking best craftable weapons is something like this(POB stats):
Spoiler
New Item
Opal Wand
Shaper Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}SpellDamageOnWeapon8_
Prefix: {range:1}SpellAddedLightningDamage9
Prefix: {range:1}ElementalDamagePercentAddedAsChaosUber2
Suffix: {range:1}IncreasedCastSpeed7
Suffix: {range:1}LocalCriticalMultiplier6
Suffix: {range:1}ElementalPenetrationWeaponUber3
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
{range:1}(38-42)% increased Spell Damage
79% increased Spell Damage
Adds 10 to 133 Lightning Damage to Spells
25% increased Cast Speed
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances

Also if you want to do realy deep delves you'll have to min-max it, i mean - shaper helmet with enchant and added lightning to spell, etc...

So I updated gear only slightly from that to this:
So I changed only Moonsorrows for Batteries and just killed Uber Elder. Delve deph 362(sulphite farming is slow because I farm in maps instead of Quarry).
I'm just not willing to give 20+ex for elder essence worm or other stuff... :D
Last edited by nexro on Sep 12, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
Why void battery ? With the reduced spell dmg u arnt gaining that much dmg ? Wouldnt cerberous scepter with 130 spell dmg and 20% cast rate be better ?
"
mustangroush1 wrote:
Why void battery ? With the reduced spell dmg u arnt gaining that much dmg ? Wouldnt cerberous scepter with 130 spell dmg and 20% cast rate be better ?

going dual Voids gives you 7-8 power charges (depending on your tree) which then turns into 215% spell damage per wand + crit chance + mana (ehp) and the cast speed on top

pre-nerf Shimmerons would have still been best in slot, but Voids were the #2 always.
Hello;
I was wondering - the wiki says totems do not proc life or mana gain on kill. Yet, IIRC, both of those are notable nodes taken. (Forgive me, on my phone, no PoB access atm to double check.) So, why are those nodes taken?

Also, awesome build. Melts content like butter.
"
RhyvynSkye wrote:
Hello;
I was wondering - the wiki says totems do not proc life or mana gain on kill. Yet, IIRC, both of those are notable nodes taken. (Forgive me, on my phone, no PoB access atm to double check.) So, why are those nodes taken?

Also, awesome build. Melts content like butter.

Those nodes are taken only because it's "huge" % to max life and mana.
This build needs HP and mana a lot, I mean if something hits you, you're probably dead since you have no armor, mitigation or evasion. Your only survival chance is MOM and high life/mana pool.

Question for you guys. I'm currently at 371 depth and I wish that I had some way to destroy corpses like shatter or explosion. Is there any way to add shatter?
Having a bit of trouble with uber elder, can anyone give some advice on what to upgrade next?
"
nexro wrote:
[...] Question for you guys. I'm currently at 371 depth and I wish that I had some way to destroy corpses like shatter or explosion. Is there any way to add shatter?

Use "The Three Dragons" helmet and change Elemental Focus with other support like "power charge on crit" (check PoB for the best for you).

"
rootminigunn wrote:
Having a bit of trouble with uber elder, can anyone give some advice on what to upgrade next?

Your items are really good. You should be able to clear it without much trouble.

Are you familiar with the fight?
- The best suggestion I can give you is to run around casting one totem at time (never stop for casting more than 1);
- Use flasks wisely;
- Keep an eye on Shaper.

If you want some items suggestion I would point the "Loreweave" chest. Some more ele defence, and not have to worry about the curses can help.
- Personally I would focus on DPS to shorten the fight as much as possible (Soul Mantle for the win!)
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 13, 2018, 3:35:37 AM
soo how to you generate those power charges?
sorry noob question
"
Valmar wrote:
Hi.
Templar ascendancy called "Conviction of Power". It grants you both power and endurance charges.
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 13, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 13, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info