[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Thanks for the guide mate, loving the build.

I pretty much always play as a melee type (cyclone, reave, earthquake etc.) Decided to give caster a try and have no regrets, very easy to level and Shaper and Guardians absolutely melt with 10x less investment than other builds I've tried.

I have one small question though, with Ancestral Bond you don't deal any damage yourself. How does that work with abyss jewels that have "while you haven't killed recently." ?
Say a jewel has elemental pen while you haven't killed recently, is it always up because your totems do the killing or do totem kills count for yourself?

Cheers!
Last edited by Ridman on Sep 10, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
"
Ridman wrote:
Thanks for the guide mate, loving the build.

I pretty much always play as a melee type (cyclone, reave, earthquake etc.) Decided to give caster a try and have no regrets, very easy to level and Shaper and Guardians absolutely melt with 10x less investment than other builds I've tried.

I have one small question though, with Ancestral Bond you don't deal any damage yourself. How does that work with abyss jewels that have "while you haven't killed recently." ?
Say a jewel has elemental pen while you haven't killed recently, is it always up because your totems do the killing or do totem kills count for yourself?

Cheers!

Should be.
The totem do the kills, not you. Here a Reddit discussion:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/77fzpc/youve_killed_vs_killed_by_totem_or_minions/
Is anybody trying a CI version for this?
Today i tryed my 1st craft, my hope was to get a good off hand to add to Void Battery, look my craft:

I can remove the Spell Power and craft Crit to Spells
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
Today i tryed my 1st craft, my hope was to get a good off hand to add to Void Battery, look my craft:

You're probably better off sticking with the spell power craft. Since the wand has built-in spell echo, I would put your conductivity setup in there and free up a gem slot for a portal or something.
"
Rasjaz wrote:
"
deadlus1208 wrote:

You're probably better off sticking with the spell power craft. Since the wand has built-in spell echo, I would put your conductivity setup in there and free up a gem slot for a portal or something.

Well pointed, i'!! do that
Does anyone have balanced defence/offence skill tree lvl 100?
Last edited by RotardoMoroni on Sep 11, 2018, 3:24:49 PM
"
RotardoMoroni wrote:
Does anyone have balanced defence/offence skill tree lvl 100?

level 100:
Balanced TREE: www.poeurl.com/b4C8
life/mana: www.poeurl.com/b4Dc
Full DPS: www.poeurl.com/b4C6
how to gain power charge it this build??
"
xAlifeflock wrote:
how to gain power charge it this build??

Hi.
Templar ascendancy called "Conviction of Power". It grants you both power and endurance charges.
IGN: Gonorreitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info