[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

What's the best option for the off hand? Another Void Battery, or crafted wand with good Spell Power and cast speed?
"
Mist53 wrote:
What I don't understand: we use controlled destruction support causing 100% reduced critical strike chance and still puting points in passive tree in Spell Critical Chance nodes. The chance to deal Critical strike is still at 5%.

Quoting this for visibility, because I've been wondering about it myself.
"Learn well the lessons that Wraeclast will teach you, Witch. It is your only hope of finding your way home."
"
ThePogChamp wrote:
"
Mist53 wrote:
What I don't understand: we use controlled destruction support causing 100% reduced critical strike chance and still puting points in passive tree in Spell Critical Chance nodes. The chance to deal Critical strike is still at 5%.

Quoting this for visibility, because I've been wondering about it myself.

Answer added to FAQ:
"
Carrmatt93 wrote:
Since the crit chance loss from controlled destruction doesn't apply to the base chance the net loss is actually really small, with diamond flask up it can mean dropping from like 90% effective crit down to like 83%, with 5 totems all rolling their own chance to crit, it's really not noticeable.
im just squishy as hell. maybe im playing wrong, but i can't take two hits anymore when monsters are above lvl 75. am i missing a defensive concept? i use IC + CWDT and MoM.
I played this build in Incursion, so I knew it's amazing league starter and can also do all bosses with little to none investment...
Currently at delve lvl 321+ and it's easy with rly little investment.
Gear:
Spoiler

Pantheon:full upgrade Arakaali and Shakari
Shaper down, Red elder down - waiting for some upgrades to do uber elder.

Advice for all of you: let totems do the work - don't charge/dash/warp into mobs.

For these asking best craftable weapons is something like this(POB stats):
Spoiler
New Item
Opal Wand
Shaper Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}SpellDamageOnWeapon8_
Prefix: {range:1}SpellAddedLightningDamage9
Prefix: {range:1}ElementalDamagePercentAddedAsChaosUber2
Suffix: {range:1}IncreasedCastSpeed7
Suffix: {range:1}LocalCriticalMultiplier6
Suffix: {range:1}ElementalPenetrationWeaponUber3
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
{range:1}(38-42)% increased Spell Damage
79% increased Spell Damage
Adds 10 to 133 Lightning Damage to Spells
25% increased Cast Speed
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances

Also if you want to do realy deep delves you'll have to min-max it, i mean - shaper helmet with enchant and added lightning to spell, etc...
Last edited by nexro on Sep 9, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
Had no idea void battery was so expensive... Is there a go-to unique wand for decent DPS in early mapping that I can just duel-wield until I save up enough for void battery or Shim?
They transmit, we receive.
"
StreetHalo wrote:
Had no idea void battery was so expensive... Is there a go-to unique wand for decent DPS in early mapping that I can just duel-wield until I save up enough for void battery or Shim?

Moonsorrow, Eclipse Solaris
"
nexro wrote:
I played this build in Incursion, so I knew it's amazing league starter and can also do all bosses with little to none investment...
Currently at delve lvl 321+ and it's easy with rly little investment.
Gear:
Spoiler

Pantheon:full upgrade Arakaali and Shakari
Shaper down, Red elder down - waiting for some upgrades to do uber elder.

Advice for all of you: let totems do the work - don't charge/dash/warp into mobs.

For these asking best craftable weapons is something like this(POB stats):
Spoiler
New Item
Opal Wand
Shaper Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}SpellDamageOnWeapon8_
Prefix: {range:1}SpellAddedLightningDamage9
Prefix: {range:1}ElementalDamagePercentAddedAsChaosUber2
Suffix: {range:1}IncreasedCastSpeed7
Suffix: {range:1}LocalCriticalMultiplier6
Suffix: {range:1}ElementalPenetrationWeaponUber3
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
{range:1}(38-42)% increased Spell Damage
79% increased Spell Damage
Adds 10 to 133 Lightning Damage to Spells
25% increased Cast Speed
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances

Also if you want to do realy deep delves you'll have to min-max it, i mean - shaper helmet with enchant and added lightning to spell, etc...

Impressive, Especially with Moonsorrows - Pretty sure you can get better wands for a couple of chaos or using a few metallic fossils.

I've been using a single shimmeron, but think I'm going to ditch it. The damage increase off a single one isn't really worth the pain.
1) Can anyone explain why does everyone count their DPS in POB as "monsters are shocked" while using Elemental Focus gem (spell unable to apply elemental status ailments)? Or totems can still shock while having this gem?

2) Any suggestions on gear improvements?
Spoiler

"
RotardoMoroni wrote:
1) Can anyone explain why does everyone count their DPS in POB as "monsters are shocked" while using Elemental Focus gem (spell unable to apply elemental status ailments)? Or totems can still shock while having this gem?

2) Any suggestions on gear improvements?
Spoiler

1) Shock will not occur in any cases with EF. Checking it in PoB is a mistake.

2) Nice gear. If you want to spend a fortune you can go for Atziri's Reflection + Coward's Legacy and if you still want more Mark of the Shaper + Elder Essence Worm
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 10, 2018, 8:05:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info