[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Well, it's my 2nd league in POE and I'm still pretty bad at the game. Got pretty tired of random one-shots in delve and t15 maps corpse explosions and came up with even more balanced tree.

https://pastebin.com/M4xmpXgh

6000 HP at lvl 94, up to 6500 at lvl 100. Plus MOM and 2250 mana.
Still plenty of dps to one-cast whole screen of mobs in 270+ delve. Yes, it's not 1mill dps per totem set up, but after playing from scratch to delve 300+, guardian maps, shaper I did not come with with any situation where you need dps like this.
For me it feels much more stable and safe from the noob POE player point of view.

Any suggestion maybe on this kind of tree / gear change?
Cool! That actually looks better. Thank you!
What jewels would you suggest?
nvm, i switched to dark pact totems. its impossible to scale 250k arc dps on a 6 link soul mantle with good dps weapons and an essence worm.
Last edited by chibiusa91 on Sep 14, 2018, 6:02:48 PM

https://pastebin.com/eGkrvduB, same amount of points but with more dmg and life.

You could improve the jewels for cheap and get way more dmg.

Can you post this not using Pastebin ? TIA
"
jamie23exile wrote:

https://pastebin.com/eGkrvduB, same amount of points but with more dmg and life.

You could improve the jewels for cheap and get way more dmg.

Can you post this not using Pastebin ? TIA

This is even more improved one :)

http://poeurl.com/b5sg
Is that tree worth it ? Not picking the heart of thunder keystone and shaman's dominion ... I don't know, i'm new to this build :D
Thanks a bunch for the guide!

Uber Elder down. Killed him on my first try using this build without a problem. This build is pretty insane and melts everything with ease.

My gear:

edit: updated my gear
Last edited by Ridman on Sep 21, 2018, 7:46:15 PM
Wow, sick gear! Good job man.
I had lot of success running this type of build in delve as well.
I've done slighly different variant, with 2h staff and +crit chance rare chest instead of soul mantle. Also went for templar staff nodes, spiritual aid, didn't go for ranger side of the tree. Gives me 440k shaper dps, and there are stil possible upgrades, such as watcher's eye with pierce, a better staff with double damage chance, power charge on crit support. Weapon upgrade can add at least 20% total dps, I just didn't bother crafting yet.
I'm at around delve 300, it can go much deeper, the key to success there is to remove movement flask and move as slow as possible so you fight least amount of monsters at given time vs your max totem count. It also makes it easy to dodge those on death ground effects, because you can just wait till they disappear before moving over them.

Thing that I dislike about the build is mapping, if you go for t16 shaped maps and want to exp, lets say go for level 100, it isn't that great build. Yes it can handle all map mods (reflect you just recast totems, and no regen you use unique flask that removes mana cost from skills). But you can't really rush too much in maps with damage mods, because you can die. Need to place totems ahead and dodge things. It isn't quite the faceroll some builds can do in t16, getting much better clear times. Totems also suck for darkness exploration in delve, delay, activation range, plus our character is pretty squishy to direct hits there.

switched for kaoms roots for this fight, it makes pretty big difference being immune to stuns and slow
life is 5300, mana unreserved 1950

Advantages of staff: Cheap early 6l, craft +2 lightning with 2c essence. Cheap jewels with staff mods.
For delve replace quicksilver flask with atziri.

edit: updated some gear, crafted much better staff and replaced abyssal jewels
with this shaper dps is 560k, much more than during elder kill, which was around 300k

Last edited by aerial on Sep 16, 2018, 5:52:59 PM
You are wearing two jewels with '...if YOU'VE dealt critical strikes...' and '...if YOU'VE killed recently', Does this eben work with totems? I thought totem damage/kills does not trigger this as it is not YOU who is dealing the damage but the totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info