Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
xVINCEREx wrote:
Alright, let's go for that TecSlam totem.

Lvl 7 10% :

I was wondering if that would work, what with the wording of the "Her Embrace" buff.
Tell us, once you found out.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
xVINCEREx wrote:

Lvl 7 10% :

Nice ! I'm curious, have you done this grind before ? How does the Uber Hillock fight compare to before ? Did he get buff'd as well ?

Been a while since I done mine. So those gems would likely not even work together now.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Jul 25, 2021, 7:56:06 AM
OK need help 5x characters (all different) level 7 (30%) day 3 no OG sword any one got one yet this league and how long it took you and on what character as man my RNG sucks big time.
"
HNGamewolf wrote:
OK need help 5x characters (all different) level 7 (30%) day 3 no OG sword any one got one yet this league and how long it took you and on what character as man my RNG sucks big time.

Known to happen. I think last league I got one at level 8, the other at 7.8 or something.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
HNGamewolf wrote:

Vincere, just couple posts up, posted his he got in Expedition. So still happening.

It usually happens just after you completely sure it is no longer dropping, and you make a post about it in this thread. You will find mine as well.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:

Nice ! I'm curious, have you done this grind before ? How does the Uber Hillock fight compare to before ? Did he get buff'd as well ?

Been a while since I done mine. So those gems would likely not even work together now.

It's my fifth Oni so yeah, I'm used to it. Uber Hillock feels the same, pretty easy yet long to kill. I didn't notice anything different to be honest.

Tried TecSlam Totem but the DPS feels absolutely garbage. Had to reroll because I couldn't even kill the first dominus sub-bosses on a 5L, WTH. The DPS penalty of earthbreaker + 10% less attack speed of melee physical damage feels HORRIBLE. As for Her Embrace on a totem, I forgot to check before deleting my character, sorry.

Steel Champion running over the early content though.
Last edited by xVINCEREx on Jul 25, 2021, 12:19:05 PM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
HNGamewolf wrote:

Known to happen. I think last league I got one at level 8, the other at 7.8 or something.

thanks as i normally get it at 18 hrs so felt weird will push characters to level 8 and see
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
HNGamewolf wrote:

Vincere, just couple posts up, posted his he got in Expedition. So still happening.

It usually happens just after you completely sure it is no longer dropping, and you make a post about it in this thread. You will find mine as well.

yeah it normally is like that even at work I normally run out of ideas then i call another tech and boom I remember what to do lol

I've always used four Scions. The movement speed nodes are a real help.
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
xVINCEREx wrote:

Lvl 7 10% :

You have to ignite to get the buff. Then cast totems for the added fire damage buff.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info