Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
DoubleU wrote:
If OG dies with PoE2, I will hug mine in Standard and wistfully reminisce from time to time.

Sooner or later i expect another type of leveling weapon that you could farm in beach2.0 in POE2 campaign.

It could be something that fits the new narrative in regards of weapon types.

Maybe a crossbow/spear that has added phys damage and some other mod that increases per level.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 23, 2021, 3:44:51 AM
9 hours 59 minutes etc etc and still no sign of Oni. Pfft.

HCSSF btw.
😹😹😹😹😹
🪲🪲🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by MacNoCheese on Sep 26, 2021, 8:08:24 AM
Man, I'd forgotten how much I love this sword.

First time using one in ages.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
MacNoCheese wrote:
9 hours 59 minutes etc etc and still no sign of Oni. Pfft.

HCSSF btw.

I'm sorry for you. That's really rough. Better luck next time.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I'm tempted to farms a few in 3.16 to avoid all the drama and changes of the opening weekend and come out with a nice 6 link to put scourge demons to flight early. If I get several, then I can raise some cash too.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I'm tempted to farms a few in 3.16 to avoid all the drama and changes of the opening weekend and come out with a nice 6 link to put scourge demons to flight early. If I get several, then I can raise some cash too.

Thinking the same, I have some heavy studying to do, so farming an Oni is just the thing as I listen.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
If i'm playing Scourge i will probably start with a 4 man group of Mauraders (max dmg) or Scions (max mobility) to get the sword for my league starter conc path inq.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Sarno wrote:
Man, I'd forgotten how much I love this sword.

Don't worry; She hasn't forgotten how much She loves you.

36 eh? VP back with a vengeance!

___

Just remember, OG OG wielders: it doesn't count unless you're actually close enough to get blood on Her. Just smearing Her edge after the fact won't, if you'll pardon the pun, cut it.

She'll still do Her job even if you demean it by, say, throwing Her or using Her to fire out waves of lacerating energy, but we both know She doesn't approve. It is only some misbegotten replica of love that keeps Her from making some sarcastic remark about how maybe you'd be happier with a bow or a wand.

It is, after all, Her silence that cradles Her only fear: the unutterable possibility that She might be fungible.

True lovers kill with their swords, not merely while wielding them.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"

All the doomsayers motivated me to make the effort. :)

Expedition was actually an excellent league imo. Stuff like RNG & availability of bosses felt very fair, and Logbooks were super rewarding. I'm glad I decided to give 3.15 a chance.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"

All the doomsayers motivated me to make the effort. :)

Expedition was actually an excellent league imo. Stuff like RNG & availability of bosses felt very fair, and Logbooks were super rewarding. I'm glad I decided to give 3.15 a chance.

What little I played of it made sense, didn't impede on normal campaign playthrough and, after the initial shock of a ridiculously unbalanced gimmick, extremely good at replacing the challenge of normal game progression with its own hyperactive version. Pretty much what I'd expect as a baseline for a league that doesn't suck.

I'm probably one of about 500 people in the world willing to admit I prefer hunting down TSR style dragons with silly shit like miniguns and glowing chains in That Other ARPG to this endless stream of 'timed waves of monsters' iterations, but there's no denying that whatever TenyuanGGG are doing, it hits the spot for millions.

Just as, somehow, Titan Quest Legendary continues to hit mine.

You'd think with all the money and effort I put in, I'd at least want to enjoy OG once a league, given so many people have made clear they think it was an act of pure ego. But I actually just see what I could have done better, despite taking way too long to get it 'right'. Fucking irks me...bit like typos. I see them in my most beloved books, and I love nonetheless. I suspect without them my favourite writing would be 'too' perfect to love.

But when I see one in my own work, it drives me fucking livid. How could I let this happen!?

This hasn't been my most subtle metaphor but subtle metaphors have no place on a gaming forum for a hardcore arpg. Suffice to say I don't hate OG, but I didn't make Her to love me -- thought I did, what with the fire and 6L and all that, but in the end I did far, far better. I accidentally made Her lovable to others. I'm still trying to figure out how She would feel to be this popular not for what She says or even does, but for how easily She fits so many fists...

The old flavour text made clear Her evolution to having six holes in which to put your power, six cradles for your potency, was not to Her liking, but She did it anyway. For you.

Now I wonder if She doesn't ponder, deep within that all too bright Damascus prison, if that's all it's about. Your orbs and Her conveniently linked sockets.

Some part of me always wanted Her to occasionally say a few versions of "ouch!" whenever you put one in. She would, too, even though we all know, much like the vow of lifelong sanctity murmured at a wedding, it would be more performative than sincere. Some performances are sincere though -- it's about "what" that isn't always clear.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info