Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Made it to maps. Forgot how hard it is to max elemental resistances using this sword.

Well good thing is you don't have to deal with that troll Jun much for res

Only Chaos + X

Rest location based
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 19, 2021, 9:32:51 PM
Finally got a second one, on run 181.

So ... 655 runs total between all 4 runners? I think that's right.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
This took 15hrs 34min and 44sec of played time across 3 characters to drop. I'm nearing ~8 hrs on each now hoping for a second.
There was a league where i kept track about my runs, but i don't find the notes anymore. Iirc the numbers went like this (on average):
u'v killed Hillock 1 times when u reach lvl. 2,
2x on lvl. 3
4x on lvl. 4 (maybe 5x)
8x on lvl. 5
15x on lvl. 6
31x on lvl. 7
and sth. like 115x on lvl. 8

asuming u kill only hillock in each run after u hit level 7.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
Farmed it a few days ago, first one dropped perfect 90% :D

Decided to reinforce the good RNG on the char by farming a Rhoa Feather to keep in the inventory. Now that I've wrapped back to Act 6 Mud Flats I think I need to get another.

*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

First one I farmed since it was first introduced. :)
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

You shoulda done it while it was much easier, old friend. :p

--

Fun fact: it's almost quicker to read the book by now. I narrated it once or twice, very slowly, and it was about 15 hours. Then again, that's about a version of OG that isn't in love with your character, so I get it's a totally different experience. That and I doubt some of you are using it for the fluff. My guess is it's a decent design despite the creator's egotistical need to impose their own vision of the item onto that design. The shit we put up with for a good piece of gear...

I'm still terribly curious how they're gonna rework OG for the socketless system.

PS YW UH. I made it for me really, but apparently what I wanted in a PoE weapon wasn't entirely unpopular. People like to grind early for OP levelling gear. Who knew.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 11, 2021, 4:00:30 AM
"
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

You shoulda done it while it was much easier, old friend. :p

I did that. I somehow managed to mess up that sentence.
First one I farmed after the one I got when it was first introduced.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
PS YW UH. I made it for me really, but apparently what I wanted in a PoE weapon wasn't entirely unpopular. People like to grind early for OP levelling gear. Who knew.

Fair enough.

Regardless, I've had surprisingly large amounts of fun with it, and I do appreciate the time and expense you put into it to get it into the game.

The voice acting can be a little cheesy sometimes, but it can also be pretty hilarious.

"You are a wonder beloved, and ... possibly an idiot ... but you're MY idiot ..."
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"

I'm still terribly curious how they're gonna rework OG for the socketless system.

Me too! I also hope that OG will also be found along the new Acts track.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info