Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
SavageGrace wrote:
Divination Cards or Strand drops?

SSF. You guess.
20hrs later. Found the Oni Goroshi and it has a 89% roll
Just got my Oni from Uber Hillock.

Either they buffed him (or his spawned zombies) or I need to go back to my old build. This build died a lot. I don't think I ever died to him before.
Last edited by SavageGrace on Apr 18, 2021, 12:50:29 PM
Nice, congrats Shags (and to the rest of you).

Still looking. Up to 55 runs on each character now
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Last edited by Unquietheart on Apr 18, 2021, 1:18:56 PM
Didn't count runs, but the first came early in level 7 of four runners. The remaining three each ran between each "stage" of my character leveling up. Every waypoint. Every fetch quest. Anything that had a stopping point. Was in Act IV by the time the second one hit. I figure that's about 150 runs... almost level 8 exclusively off boss kills and anyone nearby.

Always use the Scion with her movement speed mods and kiting ability.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 18, 2021, 1:30:48 PM
I usually use a Scion too.

Up to 75 runs on each, 300 total, still nothing, alas.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Maybe on your very next run.... :)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Maybe on your very next run.... :)

I wish ... think I'm headed for the 8+ club this season.

up to 100 runs each ... 400 total.
"
SavageGrace wrote:
Just got my Oni from Uber Hillock.

Either they buffed him (or his spawned zombies) or I need to go back to my old build. This build died a lot. I don't think I ever died to him before.

I think he got a buff for Heist. Some builds may not have noticed as much. I ran a variety of characters for Oni just for fun, and he definitely seemed tougher for a few of them.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Apr 19, 2021, 4:23:25 AM

Finally got a hit on run 113. Naturally with my lowest DPS character (I think I was at about 55-57 DPS on that one). About 3/4's of the way through level 7.

Also, Hillock seemed kind of stingy this time, I only found one other Unique across all four runners.

Anyway, I'd like a second, so I'll probably try to push on for a bit with the other three.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info