Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Simple vaal reave, or vaal double strike. I'll decide when I get there. Want to try out Petrified Blood on an otherwise blank slate. Wonder why Vall Double Strike didn't get the boost that the similar Vaal skills did.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 14, 2021, 8:32:01 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Simple vaal reave, or vaal double strike. I'll decide when I get there. Want to try out Petrified Blood on an otherwise blank slate.

report back, im curious <3
I mean, I didn't make it specifically to frustrate sexta/septuagenarian pedantgogues who honestly should know better but eh, I'll take it.

VR for mook clear, VDS for bosses not a thing anymore?
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Probably 16hrs in no Uber Hillock. I've farmed it 3 times before but this time it feels weird because I'm barely getting any uniques unlike last time.
4 strand runners, 35 runs each. All are level 7 now, let the dropping of the Oni's begin!
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
I'm farming for it. Have 5 characters at 7,6,7,6,6 (I'm farming for more than one this league, thus the 5 characters).
Last edited by SavageGrace on Apr 18, 2021, 9:09:35 AM
The Hillock fight is certainly worth hours of farming. Just ill equipped you, Uber Hillock and hordes of walking dead. No effects or visual noise to get in the way of the struggle. Boss battles as they should be.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The Hillock fight is certainly worth hours of farming. Just ill equipped you, Uber Hillock and hordes of walking dead. No effects or visual noise to get in the way of the struggle. Boss battles as they should be.

It's always funny when you first realize he isn't going down fast. Am I out of mana? Oh...

:)
Got my swords. Going to eventually put vaal reeve on one, and vaal double-strike on the other.

Right now just going for lots of life and leech. Top two arms of Slayer. Made short work of the usual suspects in act V.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 18, 2021, 11:50:30 AM
Divination Cards or Strand drops?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info