Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

UH should spawn at approx 5x the normal rate on Halloween

change my mind
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
ChanBalam wrote:
My fourth and last runner hit level 9 today. I am hoping that means the odds of drawing Uber Hillock out to play goes up.

You are in Lvl9Club.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
My fourth and last runner hit level 9 today. I am hoping that means the odds of drawing Uber Hillock out to play goes up.

You are in Lvl9Club.
Cool! I'm in an exclusive club! I run her 4-5 times a day and Uber Hillock is still in hiding.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Woo Ho! Number 4 OG this league. Uber Hillock showed up at 9.05 and put up a valiant but fruitless fight.

Fight gear:
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
"

ps

Started to read the book finally. xD

Awesome, best of luck! :)

Spoiler
I'd have to sell a lot more copies to even come close to breaking even on what OG cost me, so it was never about that. Just happy to share where 'She' comes from, and get the occasional cup of coffee in the process. :)

Good to see you, Charan.

Agree, it's not about the money. It is about the memories.

But shouldn't the memories of “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.” be more than just a cup of coffee. Wouldn't the real alcoholic drink be more apropos.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
crunkatog wrote:
UH should spawn at approx 5x the normal rate on Halloween

change my mind

I won't change your mind, I love this idea.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The grind was pretty rough this time around. Not gonna lie. Four Scions at level 8 and I only got one so far. 21 hours in but I'll continue and grab a second one for good measure. During Heist it took me 7 hours which was incredibly lucky. Oh, well :D

On the bright side I got 3 Tabula's on top.

Spoiler
Im glad i didnt farm OG this league.
"
The grind was pretty rough this time around. Not gonna lie. Four Scions at level 8 and I only got one so far. 21 hours in but I'll continue and grab a second one for good measure. During Heist it took me 7 hours which was incredibly lucky. Oh, well :D

On the bright side I got 3 Tabula's on top.

Spoiler

Ouch, that is super rough. I feel your pain as I have had many a poor exile have to go the full distance into level 9.

My final tribute to Charan's Sword (#27 farmed to = the number of Rebirth cards needed for an OG)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 25, 2021, 10:35:38 AM

....and finally,after ten days, I've farmed it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info