Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

well GGG i can say for the first time i agree with the pathfinder update i love my class and now 3 charges every 3 seconds does help thank you for not just nerfing it into the floor.
The ascendency changes seems nice, i just hope there will be few changes for the regular one too, more skill and so for more possibility and new interaction, would be a litle sad otherwise.

New items are suposed to bring new possibilities too, lets see
se me re paro la verga con ese champion, la verdad ggg hiciste mas de lo que una mina puede hacer conmigo en una noche.
"COMPLETE REVAMP" OMEGALUL
fucking pathetic changes so far
When are you guys just going to bite the bullet on Pathfinder.... And just call her an Alcoholic?

I mean Alcoholics think they are amazing when they are under "the affect of a flask."
The Pathfinder is amazing when under "the affect of a flask."

I think "Pathfinder" is literally just a Boozer.

"I'mma mess you up, but first let me take a shot of my favorite distillate." *hiccup*

"I don't have a drinking problem. Problem entails that I intend to quit, I have a drinking habit."
thanks for not nerfing Pathfinder heavily
Nice!!!
men, they could easily add %less mods on spell/ranged attack totem gems; remove what it is now(cast/attack/damage reduction) and add a less multiplier based on the number of totems active and kaboom!. lives shattered, dreams crushed.
"
Coolmer wrote:
MOAR IMBALANCE, PLS.

LoL. This game is easier then FarmVille on Facebook or what was name and ppl can play Pokemon league.
Jesus. Pokemon drama in Farmville that is something what even Blizzard need to support, Downfall of PoE.

I wonder does anyone there use brain?

Says the necromancer player. zZz

And back to the original post: Oh my god I love these Hierophant changes!
Damn, GGG, why did you make such a strong Hierophant and and did not change Pathfinder and Champion? Champion now only for party gaming. Previously, it was good, but against the background of recent changes is very weak. Pathfinder was a good class, but not OP. So i personally waited for minor improvements after I saw Hierophant. And i want to ask: what's the poit? Why Hierophant so OP and Champion so weak? Hierophant now just brainless choice for totem builds. Socket any spell with spell totem and burn T15 maps like other characters deal with T10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info