Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

And still pathfinders will hold lab_ladder having twice more speed than any other class, thanks.

Now, giving them 3 per 3 instead of 1 per 3, speed will increase from x2 to x3 so noone will be able to rival with.

#One_class_lab_ladder
Last edited by Cortanol on Feb 22, 2018, 3:45:58 AM
"
Cortanol wrote:
And still pathfinders will hold lab_ladder having twice more speed than any other class, thanks.

Now, giving them 3 per 3 instead of 1 per 3, speed will increase from x2 to x3 so noone will be able to rival with.

#One_class_lab_ladder

Stay jelly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
SO HIEROPHANT VERY OP
ASSASSIN : not bad
PATHFINDER : MORE OP " more speed more, 3 flask charge every 3 seconds "
CHAMPION : USELESS LIKE OTHER LEAGUES

SO WHAT NOW?? all builds will be fucked and there will be only 2-3 build very op like hierophant, occu,trickster, raider?

gladiator, necro,and others will not have a little boost like pathfinder, assassin? i hope every build will get his little new change and not only 2-3 strong op build..

Sorry for my bad english.
"
jordan02 wrote:
SO HIEROPHANT VERY OP
ASSASSIN : not bad
PATHFINDER : MORE OP " more speed more, 3 flask charge every 3 seconds "
CHAMPION : USELESS LIKE OTHER LEAGUES

SO WHAT NOW?? all builds will be fucked and there will be only 2-3 build very op like hierophant, occu,trickster, raider?

gladiator, necro,and others will not have a little boost like pathfinder, assassin? i hope every build will get his little new change and not only 2-3 strong op build..

Sorry for my bad english.

calm your tits, they haven't release the changelog for necro, glad,.... yet, so pls sit tight
"
Varskar wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Varskar wrote:
Assassin still bad.

He looks awesome for crit. The poison nodes not sure tho... poison got nerfed so hard I'm not sure how good or useless those nodes is.

He's half good ( crit ) and half bad I would say ( poison nodes meh ). Unless someone really makes a poison build to works in next league, maybe new unique item or something.

- They combined ambush and assassinate, that's nice.
- Opportunistic: reflect immune irrelevant, damage increase / reduction irrelevant in many situations and it does nothing for mapping, movement speed is nice.
- Unstable infusion change is nice, but not really relevant.
- Deadly infusion not changed.
In other words, assassin remains the same, but we get "free" opportunistic node.

How does it compare to OP changes that hiero got? It's laughable to me. Sure it can be GG for guardians farming etc, but that's it. Also let's not forget about terrible defenses. Unless of course there is something about poison we don't know yet, I don't think it will be that good.

TRUE BRO they are fucking the game more and more, there will be hierophant and 2 other strong build in this league but others like assassin and all build will be not so good.

LOOK AT THIS CHAMPION HE IS USELESS LIKE OTHER LEAGUES ?? SO I REALLY HOPE THERE WILL NOT BE THE SAME FOR ALL CHARACTER : gladiator, trickster,occultist,necro,elementalist, i hope there will be a new change for them who will make the as good as hierophant... IF YOU CANT MAKE ANY GOOD BUILD AND JUST MAKE ANOTHER OP AND USELESS BUILD DONT DO IT NOW, GGG SAYING ' WE WILL CHANGE SOME BUILD IN THE FUTURE " lol so the peoples who are playing bad build will wait the next league to have fun with their build? lol ok.
now hierophant is the new slayer before his nerf...

NEXT league : nerf hierophant and maybe make another build stronger like gladiator ?

NEXT NEXT league : nerf gladiator and make occultist op

NEXT NEXT NEXT league : nerf occultist and make elementalist op

pff
"
jordan02 wrote:

NEXT league : nerf hierophant and maybe make another build stronger like gladiator ?

pff

You have issues dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
jordan02 wrote:

pff

well that's how popular multiplayer games are balanced over the years (WoW for example), it's nothing new.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Pathfinder
..is almost unchanged. There are small differences, but they do hardly matter. It is more a QoL-thing than real balance.

Champion
...did really disappoint me. The adrenalin mechanic is suicidal. Players don't want to get to low-life for a short buff. Poe was never a game engaging in such playstyle. Talking about styles, I expected such a selt-hurtful process in the Berserker ascendandy, not for the Champion. Champs are usually symbols of virtue and vigor, not raging or getting a kick out of fighting.

I also don't like the focus of "melee" in the champion as well. It would have been a good opportunity to i.e. change Fortify from "melee" to "attack". This convertion would have been special to the Champion and give him a real unique identity. At the same time it wouldn't benefit casters / spells.

After the Assassin and the Hierophant got so many positive improvements, the Pathfinder and Champion are a real disappointment. I hope Occultist, Gladiator and Sion get more love in their changes.
INSTA PICK HIEROPHANT. THANKS YOU GGG TEAM! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info