[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
nana3abg wrote:
Fiver you did a great job with the build. Everything is explained in detail. I also see that you respond to the comments in great detail. I really liked the build. Maybe the problem is with me.I do not want to offend you.About the prices of all stuffs i played on PS4.Its diferent server from this on PC and all prices is diferent and extremly high.Thx again dude.Have a nice day.

Yeah I'm not offended, don't worry. But you shouldn't say that a build that has been around for over 2 years and has 2700 replies doesn't work. :p

Sometimes all that is needed is a little bit of help. Small things can make big differences sometimes, and it can be really easy to make a build feel entirely different.
That said, I know the prices on PS4 are insanely dumb. I suffer with you on that one. They should make it possible to at least trade cross-platform or something.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
I think that's all I have for now. :p

Awesome. Thanking you kindly. That gives me heaps to work towards. Appreciated.
I'm starting up my stream now. If anyone needs help over the next couple of hours or just want to hang out, feel free to stop by. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
any advice on taking this on as a fresh ssf character?
This is probably only an issue for me, but I finally got Farrul's Fur this league after running this build during Blight and Metamorph and I had to grab Infused and the two nodes beside it to increase my Power Charge duration.

The charges were running out during Cat's Agility before Cat's Stealth brought me back to full charges and the sound of losing charges every ~10 seconds was driving me crazy. Any way to increase Power Charge duration without those 3 skill points?
"
Fiver wrote:
Let's have a look at items to begin with.

Claw
I'm leaving this claw until I fix some other areas first.

Shield
Have been working on my resist issues so I can free up this resist and get double damage but it'll take some more time.

Helmet
Leaving Starkonja for now. The rolls are fine also.

Chest
Farrul's Fur is working well.

Gloves
Shaper's Touch is working well.

Boots
I'm currently at 0/30 enchants in Uber Lab. Not having RNG luck. I'll keep farming this.

Amulet
I changed this, only a little. Moved my Aspect of the Cat to my belt, moved the fire resist to my amulet, also added EDWAS to my amulet. Added Holy Dominion anoint to give me some resist relief until I sort other gear out. Good call. I'll work on this more. Watching trade hourly.

Elder Ring
Thanks for the tip. I got myself a much higher roll ring with catalysts.

Shaper Ring
This is the next on my list. I've got extra resist now so finding a ring is a bit easier with the curse. I couldn't find one before to cover the resists of the current ring.

Belt
Moved the fire resist to my amulet, added Aspect of the Cat to the best and also crafted EDWAS on my belt as well. I can definitely do better here but Stygian Belts can be expensive with 40/40/40 resists so I'm holding off for a bit.

Abyss Jewel
Jewel is quite good. Thanks.

Flasks
I've got a Taste of Hate sitting there but haven't slotted it in yet. I'm not confident enough in my gameplay to move to ONE life flask.
Changed out one Karui for an Eternal Flask with Freeze/Chill.
Changed out the Diamond Flask for one with of the Order on it.

Cluster
All done. Got one with Blast-Freeze, added another Small with Resist & Damage, plus Fettle. I did have to take points out of the Thick Skin area so overall it only balanced itself out on life but I gained the extra damage and resist. Still a good change for no loss of life.

Watcher's Eye
Still haven't got another yet.

Lethal Pride
The one I have can improve. No intimidate nor double damage yet. Still cycling through the ones for sale as I'm a bit currency shy. I'll land a good one eventually.

Skills
I'll revisit this. Gameplay is still finding me hitting mana limits from time to time so I'll come back to putting in Herald of Purity.

Gem Quality
Gems are starting to get to 20/20 now. I've replaced all 6 on chest.

Passives
Thief's craft is gone now. Managed to get enough INT.
Still have points invested in the Disciple of the Slaughter area and took some points from the Thick Skin area to cover the new Fettle jewel.
Finally got currency in a league to invest heavily into this build, but i guess i hit a wall now with juiced delirium maps. Normal mapping is pretty smooth even in T15, but adding some layers of delirium makes it pretty hard to stay alive and the damage against the delirium bosses is quite low. Anything obvious I missed with my character?
Starting up my stream now. If anyone needs help or just want to hang out, I will be streaming for the next 6+ hours. Feel free to stop by.

For those of you who have commented here on the forums, I will try to help you out ASAP, but I won't read the forums when I stream. Be patient! ♥

www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
MyStyX wrote:
Finally got currency in a league to invest heavily into this build, but i guess i hit a wall now with juiced delirium maps. Normal mapping is pretty smooth even in T15, but adding some layers of delirium makes it pretty hard to stay alive and the damage against the delirium bosses is quite low. Anything obvious I missed with my character?

If you don't mind i could try to help a little. I think we need to make use of all 3 prefix and 3 suffix of the rare items we have.

Shield- can aim to get above 100hp and missing 1 suffix spot. Add 20% quality to maximize evasion.

Mark of the Elder: Can get higher damage.

Shaper ring: very low hp. try to get higher hp and missing 1 suffix and prefix

Belt: 9 ES prefix doesn't help.

Amulet: Missing 1 prefix and lightning damage doesn't help. Anoint dismembering.

Abyss jewel: can get a better one cheap i think.

Medium Cluster Jewel: Try to get 1 with add 4 passive skill and some resistance if possible. You save 1 skill point this way.

All quality to your rings, amulet and belt. Enchant and add quality to boots.

Of course, the rest of the upgrades will get expensive. Awakened gems, bottled faith, watcher's eye, better claw etc.

Also note that you can always craft aspect of the cat (suffix) to any rare item as long as the item has a free suffix spot. The captured beast is only 20 chaos.

Fiver helped me some time back so hopefully i can return some of the favor. If you want you can refer to my profile character. I'm pretty much done with the character and don't look further to upgrade until the next league.

Cheers.
Last edited by zine82 on Apr 29, 2020, 2:44:22 PM
"
MyStyX wrote:

I just noticed halway through this post that Zine had already responded with a bunch of advice, but I'll add what I can find too.

Yes, there are a couple of things.

I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'll try to be quick, but there are a couple of things that would help you. :)

I'm gonna start of by saying that you have extremely low life. 4K is way too low. Aim to get at least 5.

It's not a bad claw, but it has no crit chance on it.
A claw with 400 pdps (yours has 444) would do more damage than yours, if it had crit chance. Finding a decent claw with 420+ dps with crit chance on it would be a pretty significant upgrade for you. If you could find one with any of the redeemer mods on it that would be great.
Crit chance is incredibly important.

Your shield is good. I just wish you could add double damage or cold as chaos on it (crafted modifiers). But you desperately need the life.

Helmet is great for life and resist, but you should be aware that a Starkonja would give you a pretty big dmg boost, even without enchant on it.

Get the 10% elemental penetration enchant from uber lab. It is HUGE in terms of boss damage. Trust me.

Your amulet is good in terms of life and resist. The crit multi is also great, but it would have been nice if you could get EDWAS or added phys on it.

You need a better ring. Not much else to say about it. Aside from the curse it's really bad.

Your belt is pretty good. Don't need to hurry on upgrading that.
The jewel in it is alright, but as mentioned earlier, if you want damage then crit multiplier is king. On jewels attack speed is also really strong.

You are lacking a Lion's Roar. This is huge. Lion's Roar is irreplacable. It is without a doubt the strongest flask we use (aside from bottled faith which costs many many exalts).

Get intimidate or 10%+ double damage on the lethal pride if you don't already have.

Get a new small cluster jewel with the implicit that gives 4% life.

Speaking of life. You need to get some more life on the passive tree.
Get rid of disciple of the slaughter for now, and get thick skin, and then resourcefulness on next level.

Get your supportgems to max level. Your hypothermia is only level 10.
Get your Herald of Ice to max level.

You need to get a Vaal Haste. It's a lot of burst damage.

I have to run now, but you have a little bit that you can work on. Good luck! :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info