[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi Fiver,

First of all, thanks for investing time in this build and sharing with the community. Awesome.

I've been using this build for Delirium and i kind of feel that i am almost capped out for this build.

Survivability has always been an issue (5k hp) and i still die pretty often. That's probably the nature of this build as you did mentioned we have to be on our toes.

I tried to attempt max delirium orbs on t14 and i struggle a lot. At this point on high level maps, i think incremental improvements to defense (evasion/hp etc) may probably be not worth it since i will still get one shot by some bosses. I was thinking of just boosting dps to kill bosses faster.

Would you have any advice? Thank you.

(Passive Skill Tree comments:
- Linked a small cluster (bottom of skill tree to get adrenaline and 10% extra Life
- (top right of skill tree) Gave up Resourcefulness and the small skill node before that to get 20% CSC and Cold Hearted Calculation because my Intimidate was on Cold Hearted which i'm fine.
- Lethal Pride is ok, gives intimidate, 5% DD, 30% Melee CSC, 15% Melee CSM, 20% Melee Damage and some other stuff like Fire Resis and Fortify stuff.
Helo sir.I have a question.Im playing on PS4 and thats a lots of butons to push.Is it posible to link Frost bomb with CWTH,Immorta call and Blood rage.
Last edited by nana3abg on Apr 14, 2020, 2:07:07 PM
Starting up my stream now. If you need help with anything, stop by and I'll do my best to aid you.

I will try to help those of you out that I haven't answered here in the thread, as soon as I can, but that will be later.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.

Hello, this is my current gear. I was wondering what to upgrade next besides a new helmet (currently crafting one) and the entchantment for the boots. Should i go for a watcher's eye or invest in my other gear? Thank you.
uhm, im confused, no curse immune flask?
Sorry, but this build just isn't working. It has clearspeed, yes, but it's rubbish at everything else. You need all the charges, vaal souls and rage meter up if you want to have the slightest chance at killing any bosses. Most of the time that is not the case so you are stuck with doing 90% less damage against a boss that can one-shot you because you have too little life or any other good defensive layers.
"
zine82 wrote:
Hi Fiver,

First of all, thanks for investing time in this build and sharing with the community. Awesome.

I've been using this build for Delirium and i kind of feel that i am almost capped out for this build.

Survivability has always been an issue (5k hp) and i still die pretty often. That's probably the nature of this build as you did mentioned we have to be on our toes.

I tried to attempt max delirium orbs on t14 and i struggle a lot. At this point on high level maps, i think incremental improvements to defense (evasion/hp etc) may probably be not worth it since i will still get one shot by some bosses. I was thinking of just boosting dps to kill bosses faster.

Would you have any advice? Thank you.

(Passive Skill Tree comments:
- Linked a small cluster (bottom of skill tree to get adrenaline and 10% extra Life
- (top right of skill tree) Gave up Resourcefulness and the small skill node before that to get 20% CSC and Cold Hearted Calculation because my Intimidate was on Cold Hearted which i'm fine.
- Lethal Pride is ok, gives intimidate, 5% DD, 30% Melee CSC, 15% Melee CSM, 20% Melee Damage and some other stuff like Fire Resis and Fortify stuff.

I think we talked on stream Tuesday, right? :)

Don't panic.
"
nana3abg wrote:
Helo sir.I have a question.Im playing on PS4 and thats a lots of butons to push.Is it posible to link Frost bomb with CWTH,Immorta call and Blood rage.

You can do that, but it's going to be an unreliable damage boost. I prefer not having burst skills on the CWDT because you cant control them and apply them consistently. Up to you though. :)

Don't panic.
"
DeusFlammae wrote:

Hello, this is my current gear. I was wondering what to upgrade next besides a new helmet (currently crafting one) and the entchantment for the boots. Should i go for a watcher's eye or invest in my other gear? Thank you.

Your gear is really good.
Some notes on it.

- 9% to nearby enemies cold res on your helm could be nice, but not of immediate concern.
- Double damage crafted on your shield would be cool. The shield is probably your "worst" gear-piece. If there was any gear-part I would focus on upgrading, the shield is probably the one with most potential. You can get a lot more life on one, and also the damage. That said, it's a good shield.
- Your belt. Holy fucking shit, dude.. I feel dirty by just looking at that monster.
- Your amulet is cool. Shame on the cold damage leech. I realise you got that one from a redeemer orb. Unlucky.
- Steel ring is a very good one. I'm personally not a fan of that crit multi craft. I don't like modifiers that don't give me any dps on bosses. Don't really need more clearspeed. I guess it's pretty decent for endgame this league considering the simulacrum though.
- You need to use Abrasive Catalysts on your MotE. Also, might be worth getting one with better % on the increased dmg roll. With a perfect roll and catalysts, you can get it up to 96%.

I haven't looked at your character, but I'll add some other stuff that I think you should have.

Lethal Pride with Intimidate or 10%+ double damage.

Cluster jewel with Cold Conduction + Blast-freeze. Blast freeze is really cool in the simulacrum.

A watcher's eye could be a good upgrade, like you say. It would probably be the easiest way for you to add a lot of damage at this point.

Don't panic.
"
Ciribomflax wrote:
Sorry, but this build just isn't working. It has clearspeed, yes, but it's rubbish at everything else. You need all the charges, vaal souls and rage meter up if you want to have the slightest chance at killing any bosses. Most of the time that is not the case so you are stuck with doing 90% less damage against a boss that can one-shot you because you have too little life or any other good defensive layers.

I'm sad it's not working out for you. If you need help, just ask for it, and I will do my best to help out. There's always stuff that you can improve, and I usually manage to help out.

I took a quick look at your character, and there's a lot of stuff that you are missing, that would be easy to fix.
Your passive skill tree is also not the way it's supposed to be.

That said, the build was never meant to be a tanky build. If you get caught in some of the scary stuff, yes, it will one-shot you. But you're not supposed to be facetanking stuff either.
Things like the Awakener's big laser usually one-shots most builds. Most bosses have some kind of similiar ultimate move that will one-shot you, no matter what you play.

Shaper has his slam and bullet hell.
Elder has his aoe circle.
Awakener has his big-ass laser and comet.
Kosis has his big-ass lightning nova shit.
etc.

Anyway, I'm sad that you didn't enjoy it, and I hope you find something better. :)

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Apr 16, 2020, 2:53:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info