[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I eventually dropped out, I like the playstyle but it just doesn't feel fitting for me in delirium. Maybe it is because my first build was insanely tanky.

I do have a lethal pride to sell that gives:

15% Crit Multiplier on Frenetic
15% Crit Multiplier on Fangs of the Viper
20% increased Physical Damage on Resourcefulness
20% Fire Resistance on Blood Drinker
4% increased Maximum Life on Depth Perception
30% Increased Melee Critical Strike Chance on Soul Raker
5% inreased Strength on Claws of the Hawk
1% life reg on Lethal Assault
0,4% Attack Damage leeched as Life on Claws of the Falcon

Only useless Roll is Burning Damage on Claws of the Magpie.

Anyone interested?

Also selling my claw:

Last edited by Shafirion on Apr 13, 2020, 10:06:01 AM
Hi thanks for the build I love it
Tho I feel like my dps is a bit on the lacking side, what could help with that ? And is there a way to have more hp ? I have around 4k8

Thanks !

Fiver,

I need advice on this claw I have in standard (where I live)

I am thinking of sinking Deafening Essences of Hatred into it and isolate it with Flaring, then multimod.

I don't have the currency to metacraft it.. So I am thinking that might be the best option.

Let me know your thoughts on a clean slated claw!
Hello, can you please check my profile and raise any suggestion to improve the dps (beside buying a bottle of faith). Thank you very much bro. I'm thinking about:
- Buying a watcher's eyes when I hit a little more level.
- Buying awakened Ancestral Call.
Any other suggestion?
Hi, Fiver!
Could you please post, what skill configuration shoould be without Assassin's Mark ring?
As I understand, it is Frost Bomb + Assasin's Mark + Curse on Hit Support. It should be in 3-link? Other gems we leave as is?
Last edited by leximus7 on Apr 14, 2020, 7:05:26 AM
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

Fiver,

I need advice on this claw I have in standard (where I live)

I am thinking of sinking Deafening Essences of Hatred into it and isolate it with Flaring, then multimod.

I don't have the currency to metacraft it.. So I am thinking that might be the best option.

Let me know your thoughts on a clean slated claw!

Well, my prefered method has always been using alterations, but you can always use essences or fossils and hope for the best.

Jagged + Shuddering is usually nice. Just spamming jagged alone can be nice.

Don't panic.
"
Berith312 wrote:
Hello, can you please check my profile and raise any suggestion to improve the dps (beside buying a bottle of faith). Thank you very much bro. I'm thinking about:
- Buying a watcher's eyes when I hit a little more level.
- Buying awakened Ancestral Call.
Any other suggestion?

Well I would start by replacing that claw. First of all, it's the wrong base. Noble claws won't reach anywhere near the same DPS as an Imperial claw can.
The one you are using only has 300 pdps, which is very low. Your goal should always be 400+

I would consider having a go at a new shield. You have no evasion on yours, which can be quite important.

Not sure why you use Devoto's. It's not necessarily a bad helm, but you would be much better of with a starkonja. Even a starkonja without enchant would be an upgrade imo. You would lose a little DPS, but you need the life.

Farrul's Fur - great.

Shapers Touch with frenzy - great.

Try to get the elemental penetration enchant on your boots. It's incredibly strong.

Pandemonius is an awesome amulet, but I do recommend trying to replace it with a good rare at some point. With redeemer bases you can get some really cool mods. Just getting one with crit multi and a good phys/edwas roll can be worth it though, as long as you get some life from it which, again, you need.

You have catalyst on the MotE. That's great.
The rare ring is pretty good, despite the low life roll on it. It's not a high priority thing to change.

You have a lot of damage, and a decent amount of life on your belt. I like it.

I'm assuming you need the int on your abyss jewel. I get it, but that's a pretty bad jewel otherwise. You can get lots of damage from a jewel with crit multi + attack speed or similiar.

Craft "(60-80)% increased Critical Strike Chance during Flask Effect" on your diamond flask. You can get the crafting recipe by unveiling a cinderswallow flask. Or you can get someone else to do it for you.

Skills next

You have very low mana. It might be worth skipping precision for now. I'm currently doing so myself, and despite the tooltip damage dropping, you are actually probably gaining damage from it. With the low mana you have, you are probably ending up losing damage from lost attacks due to low mana.

Why do you have concentrated effect on your totems?

And this is a big one.
Why aren't you using rage?
I get that a lot of people don't like rage because you need to build up the damage, but you are seriously underestimating the damage it gives you.
You can't use berserk without it and losing out on berserk is HUGE. Berserk is without a doubt the best melee burst skill in the game, and it also provides defense. You are losing a LOT of damage from not using those.

Passive tree:

I see that you chose to kill all the bandits, which is not what I recommend. You can change this with a vendor recipe.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Book_of_Reform_(Alira)
This will mean you can either unspecc cloth of chain and still get the same amount of resist, but you will also get crit multiplier from it, unlike cloth and chain. Or if you are desperate for cloth and chain, prioritize away something else.

You need to get Heartseeker. You should've taken that one long ago. It's a serious amount of damage.

I'm gonna suggest a lot of changes here.

Get rid of disciple of slaughter for now. That one doesn't have high priority atm.
Get rid of Lethal Assault.
Get rid of the node to the right of resourcefulness.
get rid of the jewel socket that you have at the bottom next to Golem's Blood for now.

I know you have trouble fixing resists, but you will need to fix that on gear. It might be worth trying to get a helmet with -9 cold resist to nearby enemies, or swapping your amulet for a rare one. Even just getting resist on your abyss jewel.
Another way is with a fettle jewel (look below)

Get the jewel socket next to Point Blank.
Put a medium cluster jewel with Cold Conduction + Blast-Freeze in it. This will give you HUGE amounts of damage.
Get a small cluster jewel with fettle on it. If you craft one yourself (which is fairly easy), you can get resists on the small nodes. This can be a solution to get rid of cloth and chain.
Get command of the elements. Go the short path. I see a lot of people going the long one, for some reason.
Get Heartseeker.

I'm gonna send you a proposed passive tree at level 93. I know you aren't there yet, but you can prioritize away command of the elements until you get there.

http://poeurl.com/cQCt

Hope this helps. :)

Don't panic.
"
leximus7 wrote:
Hi, Fiver!
Could you please post, what skill configuration shoould be without Assassin's Mark ring?
As I understand, it is Frost Bomb + Assasin's Mark + Curse on Hit Support. It should be in 3-link? Other gems we leave as is?

Yes, that would be the setup without an assassins mark ring. You are correct.
In this case, you skip the Cast on Crit on your whirling blades setup.

Don't panic.
Tala moana frostbladers

Will I be able to chill the bosses like Shaper/Sirus without Pandemonius amulet?
Wanna get some rare amulet, but I am afraid, that I ll not be able to apply chill
"
dem0nhanter wrote:
Tala moana frostbladers

Will I be able to chill the bosses like Shaper/Sirus without Pandemonius amulet?
Wanna get some rare amulet, but I am afraid, that I ll not be able to apply chill

Yes you will chill them anyway. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info