[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
verge252 wrote:
I just want to post an appreciation. your written guides and also on POB. one of the most helpful, one of the most detailed and well explained written guide. Thank you for your effort and this is a beast build!

Thank you!

Don't panic.
"
Trilltram wrote:
Why do you use the crit chance on your life flask c instead of the diamond flask and put heat on the life flask and The Order on the diamond one?

Because I'm an idiot.

I actually removed The Order from the life flask because the time you have your life flask activated is very short, and you won't really get much from it, but I feel so dumb for not just adding it to the crit flask.
I'll do that.

Don't panic.
"
Zuzki wrote:
Hi, I've been following the build since the league start, and I want your opinion about this amulet it was really cheap

It's a good amulet, but it would be nice if it didn't have that mana on it. You would ideally have an added phys roll, or at least room to add EDWAS on it.

Don't panic.
"
undelorth wrote:
Hi there. Started this build yesterday as I wanted to try something fast. Gems are underleveled yet but gear is already decent (mostly selfcrafted) and damage is still mediocre at best, while survivability against tough bosses is even worse. Can't even kill Kosis in Simulacrum, lol. I'm sure I have missed something important, can you please check and give me advice? Haven't tried red maps and conquerors yet because I'm sure it will be hell if even possible.

Lethal Pride gives me 10% chance to intimidate and some strength I'm lacking for.

"

Just imported your character into PoB, and noticed you have unequipped everything already. I assume you've moved on to something else.
I'm sorry I couldn't help you faster.

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream now. Will be live in 5 minutes. If you need help, don't hesitate to stop by.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
I've wanted to play a Raider for a few leagues now, and I've got it narrowed down between this build and Mathil's Hollow Palm build. How do these two compare to each other? I really like the "defensive" layer of FB, but I'm worried about the single target damage.

I'm also a bit concerned about how survivable both builds are. I've never played a Raider, but the evasion mechanic is interesting. Honestly I'm not even 100% sure about what the "right" questions would be.

Just wondering if anyone who has given both builds a try could give relative impressions of the builds in relation to one another.
"
Deausx wrote:
I've wanted to play a Raider for a few leagues now, and I've got it narrowed down between this build and Mathil's Hollow Palm build. How do these two compare to each other? I really like the "defensive" layer of FB, but I'm worried about the single target damage.

I'm also a bit concerned about how survivable both builds are. I've never played a Raider, but the evasion mechanic is interesting. Honestly I'm not even 100% sure about what the "right" questions would be.

Just wondering if anyone who has given both builds a try could give relative impressions of the builds in relation to one another.

Mathil's build probably has and easier time to get single target dps rolling, but this build right here is perfect for this league mechanic imo, because it has insane clearspeed and good single target dps as well (needs 20+ ex investment though to get T16 linear map bosses with delirium down).

When I compare my clearspeed to mathil's I can comfortably say I clear 5x as many mobs per attack. That being said this build is kinda squishy but I think that's is a rather raider problem.
Hi,

I have a problem with Immortal call level 1 + CWDT lvl 1 + blood rage lvl 1+ ice golem lvl 3. Immortal call cannot be used for some reason if it is combined with CWDT, what is the problem?

Regards
"
Pendulums13 wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with Immortal call level 1 + CWDT lvl 1 + blood rage lvl 1+ ice golem lvl 3. Immortal call cannot be used for some reason if it is combined with CWDT, what is the problem?

Regards

can't see your char m8
"
Pendulums13 wrote:
Hi,

Regards

You are not supposed to be using it manually if that’s what you’re asking. When you have skills linked to immortal call the spells will only trigger once the threshold of damage needed on the immortal call gem and you can’t actually cast them yourself.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info