[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

BUILD UPDATED

- Added recommended cluster jewel using the skills Cold Conduction and Stormrider.
The node Cold Conduction allows us to shock enemies for 15% thanks to the modifier Enemies Chilled by your Hits are Shocked. This also means I have enabled shock in the config.
The node Stormrider gives us 10% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Shock a Chilled Enemy, which means we also get power charges since we always shock chilled enemies. This means that I have also enabled Power Charges in the config.
If you have a Farrul's Fur, Stormrider is useless for you, and you can get something else.

These two jewels provide an insane damage boost.

- Changed the passive tree.
I removed Primeval Force & Survivalist. This allows us to get the 6 points needed at the bottom of the passive tree, so we can get the cluster jewel mentioned above.

I removed Cloth and Chain & the evasion/resist/life* node to the right of Resourcefulness.
This allows us to instead get Command of the Elements.

Removing both Cloth and Chain and Survivalist of course means that we need more resist on our gear. We do get 8% from taking Command of the Elements though, so that helps a little bit. But I have decided that the goal should always be to see those nodes as temporary, and therefore I have decided to do these changes.
Removing Primeval Force is also a lot of damage lost, however Command of the Elements slightly compensates for it, while also giving other bonuses.

- I have changed the values on some items to compensate for the lost resists.
I have tried to keep it as reasonable as possible on the Standard/Budget version and not too crazy on the Expensive version.

New Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/ScvWYfDB

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Mar 23, 2020, 11:42:13 AM
Hi, I am following your build and it's pretty cool. and updated passive jewel is incredibly strong.

And i have a question about shield crafting. i have no idea how to craft shield like your guide.

Do i need to using orb of alteration? or How do i get High evasion and high maximum life both together using fossil?

Please let me tips how do i crafting shield.

Thank you
Starting up my stream now. Come hang out or stop by if you need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
세오오 wrote:
Hi, I am following your build and it's pretty cool. and updated passive jewel is incredibly strong.

And i have a question about shield crafting. i have no idea how to craft shield like your guide.

Do i need to using orb of alteration? or How do i get High evasion and high maximum life both together using fossil?

Thank you

Come here to ask exact the same xD
Last edited by Palit0w on Mar 24, 2020, 1:27:33 AM
can someone look at my profile and tell me what to do to increase my single target dps?
"
세오오 wrote:

Thank you

"
Palit0w wrote:

Come here to ask exact the same xD

The most important part is that you use a shield with either Hunter or Shaper influence.
The modifier that gives 15% reduced mana reserved is a modifier that can spawn on both of those.

I usually use Pristine Fossils (life modifiers) together with Lucent Fossils (mana modifiers).
You can also just chaos spam, use essences, or alc/scour.
The method that will be the most reliable one is with fossils.

Using Pristine Fossils will mean that you don't get any evasion from it, but if you use a Lacquered Buckler (which is the one with highest base evasion), then it's not a huge problem.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Mar 24, 2020, 11:13:01 AM
"
saenimy2 wrote:
can someone look at my profile and tell me what to do to increase my single target dps?

I'm assuming this is the same saenimy as on discord :p

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream in about 20 minutes. Come hang out or stop by if you need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
What gem setup do we use for whirling blades if we do not have a curse on hit ring? That section says I will need to use a different setup if I do not have curse on hit on a ring.
"
The most important part is that you use a shield with either Hunter or Shaper influence.
The modifier that gives 15% reduced mana reserved is a modifier that can spawn on both of those.

I usually use Pristine Fossils (life modifiers) together with Lucent Fossils (mana modifiers).
You can also just chaos spam, use essences, or alc/scour.
The method that will be the most reliable one is with fossils.

Using Pristine Fossils will mean that you don't get any evasion from it, but if you use a Lacquered Buckler (which is the one with highest base evasion), then it's not a huge problem.

Hi, Thanks for answering

I made based on 86+ Shaper shield using fossil.

But why is "15% reduced mana reserved" so important?

I am using 2 level of enlighten with 10% reduced mana reserved but i can not turned on Haste with Helad of ice and Harted and Precision.

I think if i taken 15% reduced still i cant turen on Haste.

Also my mana is lefted 200+ and i am not lacking mana when i play.

Thank you.
Last edited by 세오오 on Mar 24, 2020, 7:05:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info