[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
세오오 wrote:
Hi, Thanks for answering

I made based on 86+ Shaper shield using fossil.

But why is "15% reduced mana reserved" so important?

I am using 2 level of enlighten with 10% reduced mana reserved but i can not turned on Haste with Helad of ice and Harted and Precision.

I think if i taken 15% reduced still i cant turen on Haste.

Also my mana is lefted 200+ and i am not lacking mana when i play.

Thank you.

You don't want to activate haste, that is too much mana reserved (so impossible). You only use the Vaal haste portion of that gem. You want to use Aspect of the cat (you could beastcraft that onto your ring). Or, if you have Farrul's Fur, you can use Herald of Purity on top of that.
Last edited by Moethelion on Mar 24, 2020, 7:56:17 PM
If I have farrul's fur (power charges) can I ignore this??

"
Also, make sure that your claw also has increased critical strike chance on it. I cannot stress this enough.

Hi, I've been following the build since the league start, and I want your opinion about this amulet it was really cheap
Why do you use the crit chance on your life flask c instead of the diamond flask and put heat on the life flask and The Order on the diamond one?
Last edited by Trilltram on Mar 26, 2020, 3:59:08 AM
"
Zuzki wrote:
Hi, I've been following the build since the league start, and I want your opinion about this amulet it was really cheap

very strong dps. If you can manage your resistances on other slots it is great.
I just want to post an appreciation. your written guides and also on POB. one of the most helpful, one of the most detailed and well explained written guide. Thank you for your effort and this is a beast build!
Hi there. Started this build yesterday as I wanted to try something fast. Gems are underleveled yet but gear is already decent (mostly selfcrafted) and damage is still mediocre at best, while survivability against tough bosses is even worse. Can't even kill Kosis in Simulacrum, lol. I'm sure I have missed something important, can you please check and give me advice? Haven't tried red maps and conquerors yet because I'm sure it will be hell if even possible.

Lethal Pride gives me 10% chance to intimidate and some strength I'm lacking for.

"
Last edited by undelorth on Mar 26, 2020, 8:47:21 PM
Hey can i play with 2 Touch of Anguish?
"
Palit0w wrote:
If I have farrul's fur (power charges) can I ignore this??

"
Also, make sure that your claw also has increased critical strike chance on it. I cannot stress this enough.

No, don't ignore that. A claw with 350 pdps and 7.4%+ crit chance is as strong as a 400 pdps claw without it.

Don't panic.
"
nana3abg wrote:
Hey can i play with 2 Touch of Anguish?

Well, you can, but that should only be a temporary solution. You will have a lot harder to max your resistances and you will have a lot lower life than if you were to use a shield.

I don't recommend it, but it's up to you. A rare claw should always be the goal.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info