[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

This league, it's pretty hard to get good claws, the decent ones are quite expensive ... :/ I also got Shaper's Touch and I continue struggling with getting all the off-color sockets the build needs :D
I'm starting my stream in about 10 minutes. I will try to help you all out after stream or early tomorrow. You are of course welcome to join me on stream and I can help you there as well.

I've been really busy this christmas and will likely not be available much over the coming week either, since I am going snowboarding over the next week or so. I will be back around the 6th-7th. So next week I probably won't be able to help out much here on the forums. I am really sorry about this, and thank you for understanding. <3
I try to do my best to help everyone out, but sometimes there's just too much other stuff I have to do.

Join me at http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr if you need help urgently or just want to hang out.

Don't panic.
What node you recomends for The pandemonius?
"
Girand wrote:
Hi Fiver, thanks for the build. It's very fun to play and i was looking something like that for some time.

Could you please take a look on my gear and propose fisrt thing which needs to be changed? Unforunately i do not have much currency so 3ex purchases are limited :D On what should i focus now? Thanks in advance !

You should replace the moonstone ring with a mark of the elder. MotE is extremely good. Don’t forget to use catalysts to boost its damage.
On your boots you should get a 10% elemental penetration if you haven’t killed recently. It is fairly easy to farm and it’s very powerful.

Getting better rolls on your flasks may actually give more damage than you may think. Specifically Lions Roar.

The belt is cool, but has low damage. But you probably don’t need to change it in a while.

You can replace the amulet for a rare with crit multi/life/resist/edwas. It will help with life and resists.

The claw can be replaced. I would make sure to have crit on it and around 380+ dps. That’s expensive ofc.

I can’t really see your gem setup since I’m writing this from my phone but make sure you have all the skills and get quality on your stuff.

Don't panic.
"
FatalD4mage wrote:
Hello i may try this build one quick question before i try this can this build kill pure chayula with 60ex budget?

Previously I haven’t had any problems with any version of chayula because he died so fast. The chaos damage is gonna be a problem now though. With a 60 ex budget you shouldn’t have a problem though.

Don't panic.
"
jusin19 wrote:
Can this build kill sirus on any awakening stage?

It’s definitely possible. He has been killed on level one at least (from what I know of).
I’m planning some changes to the PoB to make it easier.

Don't panic.
Hey Fiver, I hope the holidays have been good.
Should I go for a better claw or all of MoTE, crit ammy, crit chest? Good claws seem rough to get now, maybe they should make the t1 less rare seeing as the content has scaled since before you could do full multimod items. Survivability vs metas has been somewhat of an issue, given the claw aspd is quite low so the lgoh isn't as good. For whatever reason I had to hit good mods on a bad base.

Gear:
"

PS. I'll get a lion's roar and change the annoint to falcon once i dont need the extra int for this claw base.

Hi fiver,
i'v just got drop of Pandemonius, now its rly expensive i'v considering on selling it and buy with that currency a good necklace like u say its optimal.
but im asking you if it's better to switch with that currency to a good rare necklace or just keep that pandemonius?
I wanted to reply to this thread again showing the progress I've made from my last post asking about a new claw.

Farming with this character got me around 8ex+1000c. Actually thought about playing another build but then decided just investing alot of it into this.

I switched out some items for others with more resists, learned about catalysts + anointing (didn't play the leagues where those got introduced) and most importantly -> greatly increased my crit chance. For survivability a big improvement was a Fight for Survival jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you", since that mods quickly deletes your whole lifepool in T15+ maps.

Around 30-40c for one like this.

Crit chance is a huge factor for this build, just like the elemental penetration. Two things which I didn't really look out for in the beginning.
I got a chest with Attacks have 1.4% crit chance, that nets around 8% increase in crit chance. That helps hugely with clearing and bossing.

These go for around 1-2ex (not 6 linked of course).

Also upping my evasion a bit mitigates quite alot more, it's still evasion tho.

Unsure about switching out my gloves to Shaper's Touch instead of normal Tombfist, the last time it felt like a dps downgrade (+100hp tho).

Next big upgrade will either be a endgame claw or a watchers eye with hatred mods to further increase crit chance or penetration.

Thank you again for the build, it's a really good one!

Current gear:
Last edited by xar1337 on Dec 28, 2019, 9:21:31 AM
Hello,
Please excuse me for the mistakes in this text because I do not speak English.

Thank you for this very nice build which is very dynamic to play.

I do not understand I bought all the items requested in the build which cost me more than 100ex and i cant complete T14/15/16 without dying..

The citadel bosses are impossible to kill without dying ...

Are the missing levels the key ?
How do you farm for up easy without dying ? Or do not make the mods like -12 % resistance ? Dodge unlucky ?

Can you watch my character "Gorjuss" and give me some tips? Or how can be really more tanky ? Maybe sell pandemonius ? I have 5K1 life, i think take nodes life maybe ?

I can't facetank like in the video without dying what I don't understand ...

Thank you in advance, Good game
Last edited by jonaluza on Dec 28, 2019, 3:19:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info