[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hello fiver, this build is really fun, the clearing map is very fast, but i'm lack of resist due to many unique item, even at the start of the merc my resist is minus (lol) how do you manage this? thanks before
Kevzharr you have Tabula and 0 resistances on rings.

You should concentrate on changing them asap :)

You can buy 6 l chest for 30c and try to craft low level. Even 2x 20% res would be better that Tabula ;)
Hello i may try this build one quick question before i try this can this build kill pure chayula with 60ex budget?
Last edited by FatalD4mage on Dec 23, 2019, 9:52:21 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
"
MrdrFckr wrote:
My attempt at this build is not going great but man it is a ton of fun, it's a shame the changes this league made it so much harder for builds like this, but oh well. Even with my garbage gear I'm easily clearing yellow maps ridiculously fast, or atleast ridiculously fast compared to my necro. Really enjoying it so far.

Yeah this league has been a lot harder than previous leagues after all the nerfs. I've never been one to jump on the bandwagon about GGG hating melee, but after the changes this league, I'm kinda disappointed.
Don't hesitate to ask for help. You're still only at level 74, and the build doesn't really start to shine until at least 80+.

I can give you some pointers that would help you out though. You should get all the flasks. A Diamond Flask, Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise are all easy to get and costs little-to-nothing.
The 4th should be a taste of hate, wise oak, or just a sulphur flask.
Then a life flask as well of course.
Ideally you want bleed removal on the life flask, and freeze immunity on the diamond flask.

Get a pair of Tombfist gloves. Hrimsorrow is alright when you're leveling for the extra damage, but at this point you can swap to Tombfist/Shaper's Touch. Shaper's Touch are usually the better option, but they are expensive this league which kinda sucks. They are dropping in price though.
I'd recommend Tombfist for now, with a Murderous Eye Jewel in them, for the intimidate.

You have all the right gems in your Frost Blades setup, but you should really get Berserk. One of the main reasons why we use Rage in the FB-setup is so we can use that skill. It's an insane burst damage you get from it.

You are obviously still leveling and working on your gear and everything, but I'd recommend that you try to focus on getting more life on your rares, when you swap them. All of them have low life rolls.

There are some changes in the passive tree that I'd recommend.
You should get rid of Primeval Force for now, and use those points to move towards Blood Siphon and then move onwards to Assassination for your next couple of levels. Primeval Force is great, but I wouldn't prioritize that one over the other damage passives. It may even be worth skipping it altogether and go for Claws of the Falcon instead. This gives you some int, and also slightly more damage, but it costs 1 more passive point. This is something that I plan on changing in the build for the next PoB draft. I think that path is better.

If you have all your trials taken care of, the last ascendancy is a big deal. I can help you out with lab if you have a hard time doing it yourself (I won't be playing today or tomorrow though).

Thanks a ton man I'll get to work applying those changes and picking up the flasks/gloves. It's kind of my main build in that it's what I actually enjoy playing, but not the build I play all the time because necros are so broken I'm using one to push my atlas and fund the FB build. Once I get my trials done I might just give you a shout for that run but we'll see, my atlas is almost completely awakened and I'm still missing like 4 trials hahaha.

EDIT: Made those adjustments, now it's time to re-fix all my resistances. Lol
Last edited by MrdrFckr on Dec 23, 2019, 10:56:06 PM
Can this build kill sirus on any awakening stage?
"
jusin19 wrote:
Can this build kill sirus on any awakening stage?

unless you have a very decent budget and a fair amount of skill, I'd wager no
Hi, can you look at my character please? my single target damage is really low, first time playing frost blades
Getting into T13-T16 maps the dps is kinda lacking. Will a 320-350dps claw improve that significantly?
Do you have any other recommendations for my char? I'd say that I got everything sorted but the claw.
I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer any questions the last few days, but I've been busy with christmas and all. I'll try to get to you when I can.

Don't panic.
"
xar1337 wrote:
Getting into T13-T16 maps the dps is kinda lacking. Will a 320-350dps claw improve that significantly?
Do you have any other recommendations for my char? I'd say that I got everything sorted but the claw.

Shaper's Touch is under 50c now, I grabbed one for 40 last night and it was a good improvement for DPS and life over Tombfist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info