[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hello Fiver
here I am at the end of the construction, I think.
Here is my equipment. What do you think? Can I improve something yet?

https://pastebin.com/eY0JFJcv

Hi Fiver,

I know I am missing the increased life roll on my body and the life roll is only T4, but do you think this one is worth trying to 6L? I have already spent a lot of fossils on it, but without any real luck.

What's the best 4th aura?
And when you kill mobs how u have like the ice spikes come out of the ground?
Last edited by BajaaniVadim on Oct 7, 2019, 2:38:54 PM
Another lucky Elder, I feel spoiled ;)

After thousands of Alterations and a couple of lucky Anulls, I'm sitting at these two claws. Are any of them worth crafting on?

The first one has T3 flat phys and T1 attack speed.
The second one has T1 flat phys and T2 crit chance.

Thank you!
Last edited by Bizze79 on Oct 8, 2019, 1:59:58 AM
"
bibanul wrote:
Hi Fiver,

I know I am missing the increased life roll on my body and the life roll is only T4, but do you think this one is worth trying to 6L? I have already spent a lot of fossils on it, but without any real luck.

How is that not real luck? :Grats! This armour is great. It has the best suffixes, and yes, only t2 crit chance... together with maim and -mana cost! That's not a lost stat - if I had it, i could level my accuracy-aura. Sixlink it, craft 8% life onto it and be (very) happy. Or, if you insist on thinking it sucks, you can always sell it to me at, lets say, 15 chaos. I'd even go so far and pay 20 chaos.

No, really. This armour is great.

/edit: I just checked. That armour is better than the rest of your equipment by at least one order of magnitude. You could always sell it and improve the rest of your equipment. You should be able to get 20 ex for it, maybe more. Or, you know, sell it to me for 15 to 20 chaos; after all, you did not really get lucky.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Last edited by Ersatzdrummel on Oct 8, 2019, 5:19:56 AM
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:
Hi Fiver,

How is that not real luck? :Grats! This armour is great. It has the best suffixes, and yes, only t2 crit chance... together with maim and -mana cost! That's not a lost stat - if I had it, i could level my accuracy-aura. Sixlink it, craft 8% life onto it and be (very) happy. Or, if you insist on thinking it sucks, you can always sell it to me at, lets say, 15 chaos. I'd even go so far and pay 20 chaos.

No, really. This armour is great.

/edit: I just checked. That armour is better than the rest of your equipment by at least one order of magnitude. You could always sell it and improve the rest of your equipment. You should be able to get 20 ex for it, maybe more. Or, you know, sell it to me for 15 to 20 chaos; after all, you did not really get lucky.

Thanks mate, indeed I haven't looked on the prices on the market for such mods, my bad :) Now I see it is at least 20 exalts.

I will try to 6link it.

This good? Got it with first resonator

What could I craft on it?

Edit: Also got this in like 50 alts...

How to go about crafting it?

Wth is this luck
Last edited by BajaaniVadim on Oct 8, 2019, 8:51:18 AM
Hi Fiver,

Can i check how can i improve on my dmg / sustain with 9ex on hand? (I know making my claw is one of the priority but beside that?)

Cause I am currently feeling that i am either not dealing enough damage or I melted way too fast.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OnlyKhang/characters
"
Jin86 wrote:
Spoiler

Hello guys,
first of all, thanks to the beautiful build, it is having so much fun even though I don't have the great player skill.
Drop a little but it's nice to play it!
I wanted to ask you, please, if you can help me improve the character, but I know I have some problems, especially of damage, a bit less of survival (I think it's more my weakness).

I have 3 exalted, I thought I would take The Pandemonius, but I have problems with statistics (strength and intelligence) so I'm adapting to level the gems.

I also wanted to make a consideration: would it be wise to charm the amulet with Freedom for Movement to have phasing that is useful especially in the mine?

Many thanks to everyone for the help!

Looking at your gear I'd start by looking for a new claw by now.
But you'll want to spend more than 3 ex on that. I don't think it's worth getting pandemonius right now. Get a rare amulet with life, crit multiplier, EDWAS, and resist.
You need to replace your rares though. Your belt should be replaced with a Stygian Vise, and your ring could be upgraded to a curse on hit ring.

The suggestion with freedom or movement has been brought up before. The problem with it is that it only lasts for 4 seconds after killing an enemy, which doesn't really make it that good for delving, since a lot of the times when you're out in the dark and actually need phasing, you haven't killed stuff in a while.

"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
Have you ever checked whether Circle of Fear with Intimidate or curse enemies with Level 5 Frostbite on hit could be better than Mark of the Elder?

Frostbite is not better than Assassins Mark, but a Circle of Fear can be really good. It's a totally viable option.

"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello Fiver
here I am at the end of the construction, I think.
Here is my equipment. What do you think? Can I improve something yet?

https://pastebin.com/eY0JFJcv

You need to get Vaal Haste.

Gear-wise you are looking really good though, and you have a lot of life.
Small stuff here and there can always be improved, like better rolls on your flasks, rings etc.
You could look for a new shield with 15% reduced mana reduction, and then fit in an extra herald or aspect.

"
BajaaniVadim wrote:
What's the best 4th aura?
And when you kill mobs how u have like the ice spikes come out of the ground?

Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash, or Aspect of the Cat.
They all have their own advantages. Personally I would go for aspect of the cat.

"
Asag wrote:
Another lucky Elder, I feel spoiled ;)

Awesome!! :D

"
Bizze79 wrote:
After thousands of Alterations and a couple of lucky Anulls, I'm sitting at these two claws. Are any of them worth crafting on?

The first one has T3 flat phys and T1 attack speed.
The second one has T1 flat phys and T2 crit chance.

Thank you!

The first one is not worth crafting on. The second one is.
I would personally annul it and craft on the T1 phys alone, but you can definitely craft on it the way it is.

"
BajaaniVadim wrote:

This good? Got it with first resonator

What could I craft on it?

Edit: Also got this in like 50 alts...

How to go about crafting it?

Wth is this luck

That armour is insane! Nice one!

I would not craft on the claw though. It's only a T2 cold dmg roll, which is pretty bad. Also, if you have both crit chance and attack speed on it, that means you can't get extra quality on it. So that's not ideal.

"
OnlyKhang wrote:
Hi Fiver,

Can i check how can i improve on my dmg / sustain with 9ex on hand? (I know making my claw is one of the priority but beside that?)

Cause I am currently feeling that i am either not dealing enough damage or I melted way too fast.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OnlyKhang/characters

With 9 exalts I would go for a new claw. But you should also look for a new armour. You can use the one you have a while longer, but I'd rather craft the % life / % mana roll on it, rather than the extra evasion.

You should also get a Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info