[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
dgibs7 wrote:
Hey guys, is this claw worth crafting on?

Yes!! That's a VERY good claw.
Craft Attack speed+quality, and then Elemental penetration.

"
raimer76 wrote:
what aura we use ?

Herald of Ice, Hatred, Precision

And if you get a lvl 3 enlighten and a shield with 15% mana reduction, you can use one more herald or aspect of your own choice.

"
DXab wrote:

the content of the League consists group of monsters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzrTwa0ObVI
for example, this video uses boots voidwalker for very easy clear

I mean, if you want to use it, then go ahead. But I don't feel that it's needed.

Clearing big packs of monsters isn't something that is particularly hard for this build.

"
Hosam77777 wrote:

uhmmmmmmm.... i'm confused, is this worth crafting??

No. Don't craft on that.

"
Griade wrote:
Hey,
first of all thanks for the nice guide Fiver.

I'm now clearing T10 maps with this build right now. I have been using the Bloodseeker untill now and wanted to upgrade to a Claw.

I have about 4 ex saved right now. Is that enough to try crafting or should i just buy one and craft one later?
Could you give an example what would be a nice claw for 3-4ex?

Thanks

Well, you won't be able to finish a claw with 4 EX, but you can certainly start working on one.
If you get an ilvl 83 base and some alterations, you can start the process, and then when you manage to roll something worth crafting on, you'll just have to try to save up to finish it.

Getting good claws for 3-4 EX is really hard this league unfortunately. Claws are kind of popular this league. Which means that the prices are high.

But here are some decent options. Some of these are actually quite good. The claw listed for 3.7 exalts with 416 pdps is an insane bargain. Not sure why he's pricing it that low, because he's spent 5ex to craft it.

Don't panic.

what do i do now?
Last edited by Hosam77777 on Oct 5, 2019, 9:29:41 AM
Anyone else has mana issues for movement skill?

I keep dying because i run out of mana from using Whirling Blades and have nothing left for FB. Get stun locked and die..

I have 79mana unreserved ( lvl 2 enlighten atm) with a 18mana cost for Whirling.

I don't have any mana problems with the main skill once I get to hit once.

Blades - Frost B - CoC - Forty. Any other solution than swapping forty for BM?
"
alecs87 wrote:

I keep dying because i run out of mana from using Whirling Blades and have nothing left for FB. Get stun locked and die..

I have 79mana unreserved ( lvl 2 enlighten atm) with a 18mana cost for Whirling.

Having 79 mana unreserved is kinda low. But even so, I have 99 and don't feel this way at all. Are you whirling the shortest possible distance? Because if that's the case you're gonna burn mana faster. Are you whirling through enemies? Because in that case you should reg mana.
And you should be doing that anyway to keep fortify up.

You can switch fortify for BM or reduced mana cost, but not having fortify is not ideal.

Don't panic.
Starting stream in about 10 minutes.

Feel free to join me. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Hosam77777 wrote:

what do i do now?

Multimod
Crit + Quality
Attack speed
Added phys
Elemental penetration

Don't panic.
"
alecs87 wrote:

have u tried the Non-channeling skills have -8/-9 to total mana cost craft on rings? atleast when i got it on the shaped ring i have 0 problem with mana :P
"
PetZir wrote:

have u tried the Non-channeling skills have -8/-9 to total mana cost craft on rings? atleast when i got it on the shaped ring i have 0 problem with mana :P

Thought about that as well. Cheers

"
Fiver wrote:

Having 79 mana unreserved is kinda low. But even so, I have 99 and don't feel this way at all. Are you whirling the shortest possible distance? Because if that's the case you're gonna burn mana faster. Are you whirling through enemies? Because in that case you should reg mana.
And you should be doing that anyway to keep fortify up.

You can switch fortify for BM or reduced mana cost, but not having fortify is not ideal.

I will prob get close to 100 once my enl hits lvl 3? I am using HoI hatred and Cat aspect.

Well honestly I don't often hit packs.. is more like whirl in front of them, clean.. continue. Might be that I do short distances.. Ill try and change the play style.

Thanks for the guide. fun to play. I've upgraded my shield, armour and weapon today and my dmg tripled.. so much smoother now.
Hoping you can look at my character. Damage feels good. But I die all the time. Seems like I just randomly explode (reflect mobs?). Been stuck at lvl94 but should be a few levels past that. Haha. :/
Last edited by a0TheVE on Oct 5, 2019, 5:49:42 PM
i ahd sustain problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info