[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:

"
DXab wrote:

the content of the League consists group of monsters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzrTwa0ObVI
for example, this video uses boots voidwalker for very easy clear

I mean, if you want to use it, then go ahead. But I don't feel that it's needed.

Clearing big packs of monsters isn't something that is particularly hard for this build.

maybe it's because I use Bloodseeker claws, but piercing allows offscreen mobs packs from the blight
Soon I will finish act 10 and finally start mapping. Its really fun build. The only downside I found so far are stats requirements. Its really hard to get enough str/int and if you try replace some item with alot of str/int on it you are fuked :(
I have jewel corrupted blood cannotbe inflicted you ! So i can replace life flask to another flask ? What flask best ? Thanks
What jewel corruptions are we looking for? Increased damage or effect of non-damaging ailments? I am thinking that increased crit chance is probably not worth it. One last option could be to save a flask and get corrupt blood immunity as QoL. Every other corruptions don't seem all that useful.
Last edited by LordRevan on Oct 6, 2019, 8:15:43 AM
Why can't I use 2 totems at a time? Vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector. One just dissapears when I activate the other
"
BajaaniVadim wrote:
Why can't I use 2 totems at a time? Vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector. One just dissapears when I activate the other

Because you're likely using Ancestral Warchief totem instead of Vaal Ancestral Warchief totem - same skill gem grants two skills, select the one that needs souls to use.
Still cant take down Uber elder with this build.. Can someone help me? What's wrong?

Last edited by AIbatroll on Oct 6, 2019, 1:07:17 PM
Starting my stream in about 10 minutes.

Need help or wanna hang out? Join me. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Spoiler

Hello guys,
first of all, thanks to the beautiful build, it is having so much fun even though I don't have the great player skill.
Drop a little but it's nice to play it!
I wanted to ask you, please, if you can help me improve the character, but I know I have some problems, especially of damage, a bit less of survival (I think it's more my weakness).

I have 3 exalted, I thought I would take The Pandemonius, but I have problems with statistics (strength and intelligence) so I'm adapting to level the gems.

I also wanted to make a consideration: would it be wise to charm the amulet with Freedom for Movement to have phasing that is useful especially in the mine?

Many thanks to everyone for the help!
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
Have you ever checked whether Circle of Fear with Intimidate or curse enemies with Level 5 Frostbite on hit could be better than Mark of the Elder?
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info