[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:

"
Reazion wrote:
Very recently decided to give this build a go and I'm having a blast, that said I could definitly use a pointer or two on what gear to upgrade next.

Current gear:
Spoiler

As you can probably see it's a bit of a mess as i was trying to cap resists and get enough int/str for ancestral warchief/protector(159) and curse on hit (111) which turned out to be a bigger pain than i expected at first :P

Not sure if you have a Lethal Pride, but if you don't then one of those would be a good idea. That will help you a lot with reaching STR cap.

I would start looking for an assassins mark ring and a new claw.
The claw doesn't have any crit chance on it, which is something every claw should have. The crit multiplier mod isn't really that good on a weapon.

I've got three more quick questions, what am i looking for exactly from the Lethal Pride jewel? crit multiplier/inc phys dmg/reduced crit dmg taken?
If i were to change my ring and eventually shield, how do you manage to cap your resists? I might be missing something but i can't see how'd you do it :P
Also how much does the "attacks with this weapon penetrates 14-16% elemental resistance" affix on the weapon matter? mostly asking as a 400 pdps claw with said mod is 12ex atm which i can't afford
Last edited by Reazion on Oct 10, 2019, 9:25:56 AM
Hey, i'm having trouble finding a body armor. The ones i see on poe.trade that have socketed gems are supported by maim+life are pure armor with 180 str req and i don't have that much str. Very few pure evasion chests and getting 4 red sockets on those is pretty much impossible as according to vorici calc best possible chance is at least 3 reds which has a 16% for 125 chrom per try.

Any suggestions? Right now i'm just using a tabula and have about 20 exalts.
"
highwind123 wrote:
Hey, i'm having trouble finding a body armor. The ones i see on poe.trade that have socketed gems are supported by maim+life are pure armor with 180 str req and i don't have that much str. Very few pure evasion chests and getting 4 red sockets on those is pretty much impossible as according to vorici calc best possible chance is at least 3 reds which has a 16% for 125 chrom per try.

you might be better off crafting your own chest using fossiles. As far as getting 4 red on a pure evasion chest it'd take you about 760 chromas using the 3 red socket option on the crafting bench
Finnally got it 6 linked and right colors :)
Cant find a chest like mine anywhere, even in standard so idk how much it could be worth

Should i craft increased life and mana on it when I get the crafting recipe or something?
Now gonna try to craft a claw

Edit: Also slammed it and got increased evasion
Last edited by BajaaniVadim on Oct 10, 2019, 2:37:20 PM

looks like i got lucky. :D after spamming so many times

end game. 5.6k hp.. uber elder deathless down :D
"
Reazion wrote:
"
highwind123 wrote:

you might be better off crafting your own chest using fossiles. As far as getting 4 red on a pure evasion chest it'd take you about 760 chromas using the 3 red socket option on the crafting bench

I have no idea how to do fossil crafting. Never got into it.
Okay, did a few upgrades; got a assassin's mark on hit ring, a reduced mana shield and a watchers eye. Here's my current gear:

Spoiler

What's my next upgrade? I'm guessing a new set of claws, and if so does the "attacks with this weapon penetrate 14-16% elemental resistance matter a lot?
Besides claw what's left to get? helm enchant and maim chest?

Last edited by Reazion on Oct 11, 2019, 7:13:34 AM
This is my gear atm.. sitting at about 2.5mil dps vs shaper. Working on getting helm ench and +1 on gloves.

Wondering what to upgrade next. I have a lethal pride already.

I will be starting my stream in about 20-30 minutes or so.

I've recorded a video today, and it took a lot more time than I intended it to. There was a bunch of problems with it while compiling and uploading it, which delayed me a bit.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Maybe it has already been talked about, but I am seeing more people using Nightblade instead of Hypothermia:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Raider&skill=Frost-Blades&keystone=Avatar-of-the-Slaughter,Avatar-of-the-Chase&frost-blades-support=Elemental-Damage-with-Attacks,Multistrike,Rage,Ancestral-Call,Maim

Anybody tested both and has some feedback? How does the Elusive feel? Should be a nice clear speed buff, but does the build lose noticeable damage? Maybe just switch them depending on content?
Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 12, 2019, 7:09:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info