[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Aeris85 wrote:

Why do you have to allocate so many "+Frenzy charges" passive skills on the skill tree, when you don't use the active skill "Frenzy" anywhere?
Disciple of the Slaughter & Raider -> Way of the Poacher gives you frenzy charges.
Just want too say thnx again for the help items hints and advice for this build just got thru Merci lab and was as easy as with my cyclone,just got to maps and looking forward to doing maps and learnng from the Number 1 Frost Blades Guy in POE(also a great guy and friendly too)I wasnt paid to say this i play with Fiver and hes the most approachable guy in POE so never be aftaid to ask him questions cheers Fiver
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Oct 3, 2019, 11:21:23 PM
Your build is powerful in all ways.
Good clear speed come with good single damage dps.
this my toon right now.She is so sexy for me in world of Exile.
I do only a little adjustment for my stat requirement then follow you almost all the way.

https://youtu.be/tYWfvUc1sqg
Last edited by chaldeanz on Oct 4, 2019, 3:40:57 AM
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Would Farruls fur be a good endgame armour?

Yeah Farrul's Fur is pretty cool, but I personally prefer a rare. :)

"
sleipnar wrote:
Has anyone tried the new Inspiration jewel as a 6th link in this build? it's got 10% crit chance per charge and 8% increased elemental damage per charge and you don't use the charges until 800 mana is spent at gem lvl20. Can't figure out how to test this out in path of building yet.

Haven't tried. You can test it out and see how it feels, but I doubt it would be a good replacement for any of the other gems.

"
archwerewolf wrote:
Stupid question
if i use exalted on my chest can i get smth useful or not?
(yeah i still don't know how to link here -( )
or possible try to spawn Aisling in research?

That depends on what armour you have.
There are 3 different possible life rolls that you can roll on a delve+elder armour, assuming you are using a pristine fossil. There is 1 life roll that you can't roll with pristine fossils but you can roll it by slamming (or crafting), which is the hybrid life/evasion modifier.
It is possible to slam the Elder life mod and the normal base life mods. You can also get evasion which is really nice. If you have a spot for crafting % life / % mana, you should of course use that instead of slamming.
As for suffixes, you can get crit chance if you don't already have it.
You can also get % increased strength or % increased dexterity. % chance to dodge hits, resists, etc.

If you have open affixes after crafting a good armour, it can totally be worth slamming it.

"
Devildessire wrote:
Is it possible to play this build but with wild strike?

No idea. Maybe? You'll have to try it out. ^^

"
DXab wrote:
hi, why don't you take the nod to the piercing shots, in this league they work so well?

If you are referring to Vengeant Cascade, I don't take it because it is useless for us in boss-fights, and we don't really need extra clearspeed.
If you are referring to the node that is actually named "Piercing shots", see above reason. ^^

"
franzisk wrote:
Hey guys I'm trying to see why I'm not doing enough dmg and I'm dying a lot to a lot of things right now. I need some advice on what gears to look for such as, jewels, belt, amulet, rings, etc. Please help
Here is my current pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HTunHtWq
I have some currency to spend around 10+ ex

Get quality on your gems.
I assume you know that you should swap between Ancestral Call and Ruthless when clearing/killing bosses. If not, do that.
Get Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Vaal Haste. You're not supposed to be using the normal versions of those skill gems. We only want the burst from the Vaal versions. This is seriously a ridiculous burst.

Get a Lethal Pride, a new claw, and an armour with maim on it. In that order. It might also be worth considering another amulet. Rare amulets are better than Hyrri's/Pandemonius, at the moment. If you get life, crit multiplier and edwas, they are very strong.

You also need to get a LOT more life on your gear. Having 4k~ life at lvl 86 is not good.

"
chaldeanz wrote:
Your build is powerful in all ways.
Good clear speed come with good single damage dps.
this my toon right now.She is so sexy for me in world of Exile.
I do only a little adjustment for my stat requirement then follow you almost all the way.

https://youtu.be/tYWfvUc1sqg

Holy shit that first map drop scared the hell out of me. I was like "why is there no sound?" and turned up the volume, and then out of nowhere - BAM!
Glad you're having fun! :)

Don't panic.
I will start my stream in about 20 minutes.

Over the last couple of months since I started streaming, I have had a lot of fun with everyone joining the stream. It has been a very strange experience for me, but I'm really enjoying it. Thank you all for that! <3

I am now closing in on 1000 followers on twitch. I am now at 992. Hopefully I will reach 1000 on this stream, and when/if I do, I will make an announcement. I think a lot of you might find it a very interesting/fun announcement. :)

So tune in, in about 20 minutes!

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hey guys, is this claw worth crafting on?

what aura we use ?
"
Fiver wrote:

"
DXab wrote:
hi, why don't you take the nod to the piercing shots, in this league they work so well?

If you are referring to Vengeant Cascade, I don't take it because it is useless for us in boss-fights, and we don't really need extra clearspeed.
If you are referring to the node that is actually named "Piercing shots", see above reason. ^^

the content of the League consists group of monsters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzrTwa0ObVI
for example, this video uses boots voidwalker for very easy clear

uhmmmmmmm.... i'm confused, is this worth crafting??
Hey,
first of all thanks for the nice guide Fiver.

I'm now clearing T10 maps with this build right now. I have been using the Bloodseeker untill now and wanted to upgrade to a Claw.

I have about 4 ex saved right now. Is that enough to try crafting or should i just buy one and craft one later?
Could you give an example what would be a nice claw for 3-4ex?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info