[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
sleipnar wrote:
Can't figure out how to test this out in path of building yet.
Configuration -> "do you use inspiration charges?" just below frenzy / endurance charges.
Stupid question
if i use exalted on my chest can i get smth useful or not?
(yeah i still don't know how to link here -( )
or possible try to spawn Aisling in research?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 1, 2019, 10:16:36 PM
Is it possible to play this build but with wild strike?
hi, why don't you take the nod to the piercing shots, in this league they work so well?
hm whats best combination of precision+hatred on watchers eye?
or best is hatred+hatred?like +crit chance and +elem pen/cold dmg?
(well my biggest luck in 3 league, got 1 samurai card, bought +2 for 140c, and bam watchers eye that sold for 13ex! so now looking to improve my watchers eye with only +cold dmg)
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 2, 2019, 1:07:31 PM
I am starting my stream in about 5 minutes.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to answer questions in the thread today, I will try to get around to it when I can.
I will be online on twitch for the next couple of hours.

If anyone needs help or wants to hang out, feel free to join. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hey guys I'm trying to see why I'm not doing enough dmg and I'm dying a lot to a lot of things right now. I need some advice on what gears to look for such as, jewels, belt, amulet, rings, etc. Please help
Here is my current pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HTunHtWq
I have some currency to spend around 10+ ex
I'm new to the game, so I hope this question is not too stupid:
Why do you have to allocate so many "+Frenzy charges" passive skills on the skill tree, when you don't use the active skill "Frenzy" anywhere?
"
Aeris85 wrote:
Why do you have to allocate so many "+Frenzy charges" passive skills on the skill tree, when you don't use the active skill "Frenzy" anywhere?

cause per frenzy charge due to our ascendance+items+passive nods we got +dmg,attack speed, move, etc.
"
Aeris85 wrote:

Frenzy skill and Frenzy charges are two different things. You dont need Frenzy skill to gain frenzy charges on this build. And you want as much frenzy charges as possible because you have alot of buffs on tree per frenzy charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info