[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hey Fiver, how are you? First time using your build, and I have a question:
You say that ancestral protector and berserk should be at lvl 15 (in your standart char, you have this both gems at lvl 20). But u dont have str to use it. In your POB, with the "very expensive option", you need 138 str but you only has 64. How this works?
"
adrielmf wrote:
You say that ancestral protector and berserk should be at lvl 15 (in your standart char, you have this both gems at lvl 20). But u dont have str to use it. In your POB, with the "very expensive option", you need 138 str but you only has 64. How this works?

I see now. Need use the jewel. While we dont have this jewel (6ex in current league), what we can do? Dont lvl the gems?
"
adrielmf wrote:
"
adrielmf wrote:

I see now. Need use the jewel. While we dont have this jewel (6ex in current league), what we can do? Dont lvl the gems?

Another thing. In your Budget and cheap, we dont get the str to run the build.
How to Fix if we lack int ?
Which skill should I use instead of berserk? I have 5L armor, so i cant generate rage.
Or maybe tell me what gems should i use in 5l - 3red 2green.
Thanks.
Last edited by Yveti on Sep 10, 2019, 3:23:33 PM
This might've been asked, but is there a reason why you're not using a curse in your current character?

Also, I see you're using added cold as your current 5L, is there a specific reason for that, or has the 5-6L priority changed?

Thank you so much for your guide, having a ton of fun with the build, can't wait to keep adding stuff to it!
Hey Fiver, used this build as a league starter. It was tough going, but I managed. I was lucky enough to pick up a bisco's leash.
here is the question: Is the rampage mechanic worth it over stygian vise with abyss jewel?
is it good weapon for this build?
Just stopping by to say enjoying the build - bit of a rough start due to poor drops during leveling. But once I got 5 linked wooo - zoom zoom.

My notes:
remove blood rage when lab/trial - it'll kill you if you get a bad hit on traps (from another BR build I did in syn).

plan to sometimes remove it during dark delving too - having another life leach when there are not reliable mobs around for leach (learned from prev build too)

i dropped ancestral call early on during leveling - just because it's available doesn't mean much - you're not trying to clear things anyway during leveling. That helped a lot.
Have any tips for increasing life? I'm lvl 84 and just under 4k life. I know my gear could use higher life rolls but I'm wondering what if maybe I'm missing something? Thanks for the awesome build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info