[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Yo, i am just wondering about hatred watcher's eye.

I am sitting now without chestpiece with crit, at 40~% at hideout.

Would be Hatred Crit Watcher's Eye better than flat cold one ?
is fossil crafting on stygian belts bad?
Greate biuld. GJ man.
Quick Question - Where do you get the INT for the Claws. I specced early into the 30 int node but i still struggle to get to 95. Like if i'd just copy the build gear in budget for example i wouldnt hit enough would I?
"
xYrnn wrote:
Quick Question - Where do you get the INT for the Claws. I specced early into the 30 int node but i still struggle to get to 95. Like if i'd just copy the build gear in budget for example i wouldnt hit enough would I?

hi, besides the int node on tree, im also using an int amulet and crafted a passive node on it using oils which give me +30 int
Last edited by jabeleta on Sep 10, 2019, 6:26:21 AM
Hi ! Thanks for this build, i got one question , raider is better than berserker for Frostblade ? And, what's the difference please ?
Last edited by Nivek95 on Sep 10, 2019, 6:41:20 AM
thank you jabeleta. did the same now
"
Fiver wrote:
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Hello, tried this guide and it is good. However, I'm having mana issues when spamming whirling blades. Is this normal?

You should be able to whirl 7-8 times before it runs down your mana completely. I try to whirl through enemies for the leech. Also fortify ofc.
I don’t think it’s an issue for me. How much free mana do you have? What level is your precision?

Level 1 precision..
"
pitrek46 wrote:
Yo, i am just wondering about hatred watcher's eye.

I am sitting now without chestpiece with crit, at 40~% at hideout.

Would be Hatred Crit Watcher's Eye better than flat cold one ?

Not that much of a difference tbh. Don't forget that you get a lot of crit from the flask as well.

But both are good. I would buy the cheapest tbh.

"
Nivek95 wrote:
Hi ! Thanks for this build, i got one question , raider is better than berserker for Frostblade ? And, what's the difference please ?

It's hard to me to say which is "best", since I haven't played any berserker version.
This version is very fast, and fun to play. That's all I can say, really.
Berserker might do more damage.

Honestly, I think other people will be better than me at answering this.

"
azell1000 wrote:
Greate biuld. GJ man.

Thank you!! :)

"
unhappymeal12 wrote:
is fossil crafting on stygian belts bad?

No, it's very good if you get the right mods. You can get a lot of damage from that.

Don't panic.
"
lolipop710 wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Hello, tried this guide and it is good. However, I'm having mana issues when spamming whirling blades. Is this normal?

You should be able to whirl 7-8 times before it runs down your mana completely. I try to whirl through enemies for the leech. Also fortify ofc.
I don’t think it’s an issue for me. How much free mana do you have? What level is your precision?

Level 1 precision..

Just logged in to check the amount of whirls. I can do about 9-10 without running too low.

I'm having a look at your character now.
I think you should remove Faster Attacks from your whirling blades.
It makes it more expensive, and you don't really need it when you have some frenzy charges.
You can replace it with Reduced mana or Blood magic

I don't know... You have 112 mana unreserved, which should be enough imo. I have 133 at the moment, so not that much more. As long as you hit enemies, or whirl through them every now and then, mana shouldn't be a problem.. :/

On a completely different note..

You don't have ANY of the burst skills. Why not?
They are super important vs bosses.
At least get:
- Vaal Haste
- Berserk
- Ancestral Protector

You should really get a Diamond flask as well.

You also have an incredibly low amount of life for your level. I am just 4 levels higher than you but I have double your life.
You need to replace your gloves, belt, one of the rings, and get life on them.
(I would also replace the offhand claw, but thats up to you)

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Sep 10, 2019, 8:29:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info