[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Enox124 wrote:
What about new gams :D ?!

We are going to be using Nightblade. I think Hypothermia will be the one that is going to be replaced.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Okkuro wrote:
Thanks for this, really extensive, guide.

Still I have one little question, as I'm looking forward playing this as my first blight char, why give up on onslaught in favor of phasing (ascendency changes)?

As all onslaught node have been buffed, at least it looks like, effect replacing duration with good value...

Veil and Chase both have their ups and downs.
Veil has a lot of interesting stuff going for it, mainly defensive, but Chase still does more dps. Ultimately it's up to you wether you prefer chase or veil.

Chase is better than it was last league, and I used it last league, so it's obviously viable.

Thanks for the fast answer.
And I must that this choice always teared me apart when I previously played Raider...
I'll go where I feel like having having hol to fill, deeps or survivability.

Good Luck to all of you with the Blight :)
"
Okkuro wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Okkuro wrote:
Thanks for this, really extensive, guide.

Still I have one little question, as I'm looking forward playing this as my first blight char, why give up on onslaught in favor of phasing (ascendency changes)?

As all onslaught node have been buffed, at least it looks like, effect replacing duration with good value...

Veil and Chase both have their ups and downs.
Veil has a lot of interesting stuff going for it, mainly defensive, but Chase still does more dps. Ultimately it's up to you wether you prefer chase or veil.

Chase is better than it was last league, and I used it last league, so it's obviously viable.

Thanks for the fast answer.
And I must that this choice always teared me apart when I previously played Raider...
I'll go where I feel like having having hol to fill, deeps or survivability.

Good Luck to all of you with the Blight :)

It's a hard pick though. I'm still not entirely sure wether I should go for Veil

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
jabeleta wrote:
ty for hardwork fiver

You know, comments like these are one of the reasons why spend so much time on this build.

I am so very glad that people appreciate it. :)

So, thank you for that comment!

np man sattc

btw, i only come to know now that we can earn microtransations with challenges..lol... i see you got 38.. so... you've got them all with just this build?
Last edited by jabeleta on Sep 5, 2019, 1:00:26 PM
When are we going to have the upadted 3.8 PoB? I mean with tree changes and gems (like if we are going to use Nightblade support).

PD: Really love this build, i wanted to play some Herald, massive destruction, farmer, and that's what i got. I builded it up in Standar in 1 day to try it, and was incredible. Going to rekt Uber probably in less than 3 weeks.
Last edited by Thorin_Thunderforge on Sep 5, 2019, 1:44:59 PM
"
jabeleta wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
jabeleta wrote:
ty for hardwork fiver

You know, comments like these are one of the reasons why spend so much time on this build.

I am so very glad that people appreciate it. :)

So, thank you for that comment!

np man sattc

btw, i only come to know now that we can earn microtransations with challenges..lol... i see you got 38.. so... you've got them all with just this build?

Yea I did them with this build. I could've taken 40/40, but I really didn't care about it that much. I just wanted the wings from 36/40. ^^

Don't panic.
"
When are we going to have the upadted 3.8 PoB? I mean with tree changes and gems (like if we are going to use Nightblade support).

PD: Really love this build, i wanted to play some Herald, massive destruction, farmer, and that's what i got. I builded it up in Standar in 1 day to try it, and was incredible. Going to rekt Uber probably in less than 3 weeks.

Well, the PoB is pretty much finished.
This is what it looks like right now: https://pastebin.com/tga8wAMw

I will no longer take Avatar of the Veil, since the damage loss is too high.
The Hypothermia is going to be replaced with Nightblade.

But that PoB is pretty much what it will be looking like.

Don't panic.
You have problem with intelligency. Only 64. Claw musdt have 95 int.
"
kondinio wrote:
You have problem with intelligency. Only 64. Claw musdt have 95 int.

i took the +30 int node near Revenge of the Hunted and got myself an Stygian Vise with int (or rings with int, dont remember)
Last edited by jabeleta on Sep 5, 2019, 3:35:40 PM
I've looked around at some potential notable passives for the anointment on an amulet. Fiver's updated tree doesn't get Claw of the Falcon so that looks like the best option for DPS but these are some others to consider..

Heart of Ice and Snowforged give cold damage, HoI gives cold pen while Snow gives crit chance and fire & cold res..

Disembowling (50% crit chance and 25% crit multiplier) and Throatseeker (30% crit multiplier) are other DPS options..

Discipline of the slaughter might be worth to save 4 passive points as it is currently allocated on the newest Pob Tree..

There's some QoL/damage shield nodes that give res and evasion..

And there's always constitution for around 200-300 more life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info