[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Does it still strong even if i dont have a timeless jewel in Blight? I mean, strong enough to do Uber Elder and so.
Im so hyped for Blight but for last 2 weeks unsure what too start with until i saw LiftingNerds latest upload and your guide was on it i kinda tried FB last league but never gave it much effort as i was too into cyclone but really looking forward to starting with this and doing much better then i did with cyclone never played raider before so even more excited to run this Good luck in Blight :)
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Sep 5, 2019, 5:39:42 PM
Why do you put flame dash in the build? Is there a better alternative to frost bomb for assassin's mark, since it takes a couple seconds to pop?

I just put everything together and killed shaper first try deathless with this and love it so far. I just need to get used to the mechanics of frost blades because I stand there like an idiot swiping at air sometimes.
"
stevedeveia wrote:
Why do you put flame dash in the build? Is there a better alternative to frost bomb for assassin's mark, since it takes a couple seconds to pop?

I just put everything together and killed shaper first try deathless with this and love it so far. I just need to get used to the mechanics of frost blades because I stand there like an idiot swiping at air sometimes.

I think flame dash is to cover gaps similar to leap slam
Did a few runs with frostblade builds, got tired in earlie end-game everytime.

However this post made me decide to give it a go again, and will start tonight.

Thanks for ur effort u put in to this :)

Blight - Here we go !
You can't do an elemental reflect maps, but waht about elem reflect mobs, any problems? Oneshoting yourself?
Last edited by VazGen on Sep 6, 2019, 4:12:00 AM
Is it ok to use curse on hit - herald of ice - assassins mark instead?

Castin frost bomb all the time for assassins mark seems very annoying.
The hardest / most painful, I think will find intel and strength.
Without the lethal pride we are 55 in strength and it takes 100 more.!!
Looking forward to playing this!
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
... until i saw LiftingNerds latest upload and your guide was on it ...

Welp. So much for this being a sleeper build. :D
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info