[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Someone under one comment on YouTube wrote me to combine playing poison with frost blades. From what I've seen, the poisons will get a large buff and is it possible to combine FrostBlades with the poisons? Or just as a different character class or reworking the tree?

I have also seen that ancestrall call will get a nerf and the multistrike will be a bit converted, or. That's why I understand that you have to wait for the Nightblade gem mechanic.
"
Enox124 wrote:
From what I've seen, the poisons will get a large buff and is it possible to combine FrostBlades with the poisons? Or just as a different character class or reworking the tree?

It's probably possible, but that would be a completely different character. I see this being possible by using, for example, The Wasp Nest.

But again. Completely different character, mainly because that would require the Assassin ascendancy from Shadow to make use of all the juicy poison buffs.

"
Enox124 wrote:
I have also seen that ancestrall call will get a nerf

Ancestral Call will actually get BUFFED. From the Development Manifesto:

"
Ancestral Call Support has had its damage penalty lowered, resulting in no damage penalty at level 20 of the gem. This is to further help the clearing capacity of Strike attacks.

I bolded the important statements. No Damage Penalty at Gem Level 20 should prove a significant boost to the damage.

"
Enox124 wrote:
and the multistrike will be a bit converted

Multistrike will also be a bit buffed. Some math genius on reddit worked out that in it's current state, it grants around 49% more damage - this number will go up to around 58% more damage after the rework.

What makes the new Nightblade gem an interesting option is the fact that it grants base critical strike chance and the Elusive buff on Critical Strike, which on it's own gives 20% Attack and Spell Dodge and 40% Movement Speed initially. The buff's effect then reduces over time.

Furthermore, if a skill is supported by Nightblade and grants Elusive to the player this way, Nightblade will ALSO give up to +100% to Critical Strike Multiplier, making it a very decent burst damage option. While also being defensively solid.

Nightblade sounds like it could be insanely strong.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Thanks for your hard work, probably starting blight with this. My question is what order you would put on crafting/buying items. Should I focus weapon/shield first or the rings or amulet? I’ll probably keep tabula for as long as I can but curious what you recommend first.
ty for hardwork fiver

One problem with using Herald of Purity over Herald of Thunder - Ranger doesn't get it as a quest or vendor reward in Act 2. You can get it from the Library quest of course, but by then you could also run Hatred. :D

So I guess HoT will have to do.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Last edited by LupusImmortalis on Sep 4, 2019, 9:03:50 AM
"
Sarophim wrote:
Thanks for your hard work, probably starting blight with this. My question is what order you would put on crafting/buying items. Should I focus weapon/shield first or the rings or amulet? I’ll probably keep tabula for as long as I can but curious what you recommend first.

The shield isn't that big of a deal. You can use one with high life and resists, that doesn't have to cost you very much.
The rings are very important, but not a CoH ring. Getting a Shaper ring and MotE is a huge dmg boost though.

I would say it is more important to get a decent claw before you go for a pandemonius. You don't have to aim for a top tier claw, but 350+ pdps and preferably with elemental pen.

Generally I tend to go for the cheapest stuff first, to be honest.

I suggest though, that if you were to come across a 6L chest with a decent amount of life on it, you should prioritize that fairly high.

Don't panic.
"
jabeleta wrote:
ty for hardwork fiver

You know, comments like these are one of the reasons why spend so much time on this build.

I am so very glad that people appreciate it. :)

So, thank you for that comment!

Don't panic.
"
One problem with using Herald of Purity over Herald of Thunder - Ranger doesn't get it as a quest or vendor reward in Act 2. You can get it from the Library quest of course, but by then you could also run Hatred. :D

So I guess HoT will have to do.

Levels a Templar enough to complete Intruders in Black - Puts skillgem in stash - Creates a Raider

*Taps head*

Don't panic.
POB updated 3.8
It's a buff :) and we still do not have the gems up
It's going to be a very good build I think.
225% of MS :)
117 pt -> tree
6M of DPS
5737 life
I deleted the corrupt and enchanting boots and helmets.
I changed 2 x3 nodes and took onslaught.

https://pastebin.com/CngsY8Yh

nice :)
What's the best way for leveling fast with this build?
It seems to me that leveling with frost blades is rather slow compared to something like storm brand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info