[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
sing12 wrote:
Does it still strong even if i dont have a timeless jewel in Blight? I mean, strong enough to do Uber Elder and so.

The build could do Uber before Timeless Jewels were introduced, so it will be fine :)

Don't panic.
"
stevedeveia wrote:
Why do you put flame dash in the build? Is there a better alternative to frost bomb for assassin's mark, since it takes a couple seconds to pop?

I just put everything together and killed shaper first try deathless with this and love it so far. I just need to get used to the mechanics of frost blades because I stand there like an idiot swiping at air sometimes.

Flame dash is useful to get across gaps and obstacles that whirling blades cant help you with. It's also useful for cleansing Vine Snare.
You can actually use Wave of Conviction instead of frost bomb. Downside is that it doesn't lower life regen on the enemy, but other than that it's the same effect.

Don't panic.
"
VazGen wrote:
You can't do an elemental reflect maps, but waht about elem reflect mobs, any problems? Oneshoting yourself?

I haven't had any issues with them. They are not as dangerous as they used to be before the changes. :)

Don't panic.
"
Nivity wrote:
Is it ok to use curse on hit - herald of ice - assassins mark instead?

Castin frost bomb all the time for assassins mark seems very annoying.

Totally! That's a setup I used earlier. The downside is that you won't curse bosses. The ideal setup is to get a Curse on Hit ring though.

Don't panic.
"
Drax6661 wrote:
The hardest / most painful, I think will find intel and strength.
Without the lethal pride we are 55 in strength and it takes 100 more.!!

Yeah, the strength may be annoying in this one. But until you meet the strength requirements, just avoid leveling your skillgems too high. You only need 111 for the main support skills, and you don't need to max the others.

Don't panic.
If you go Tribal Fury cant u just swap out ancestral call?
"
Ricy wrote:
If you go Tribal Fury cant u just swap out ancestral call?

Possibly. Depends on how good it feels. It's not as good as Ancestral Call, but might still be worth it.

Could be cool to use that one instead of Ancestral call until you can get a 6L. (depending on how hard it will be to get it, that is)

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Sep 6, 2019, 10:40:45 AM
Hi,

Can we have a leveling skilltree, or some tips ?
What will be our boss killer skill during leveling?
Thx for the build bro!! 2 years trying to use Frost Blades, and now i can use it <3 your the best ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info