[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
xikorita wrote:
"
sajm0n wrote:
I was 66 coming into act 9. Didnt do many Rituals, but one of the few i did gave me 5L chest (2G-2B-1R, so im using Dmg on Full life, Conc and Efficacy, kinda works). Also got lucky with flasks (instant anti bleed Divine and 39% duration anti-curse Quartz already, without using any alts).
Also just dropped 95% Quill Rain for nice QoL, so we're zooming at the moment ;)

Overall gameplay feels pretty good since 1st Lab (i took Onslaught).

See the full tree because if you are not in hardcore so you can get more damage earlier.

My experience has been great so far. Very nice build.

Im in SC SSF for the first time since 2012 (sic), but im playing this like i was still in HC. Im a bit tired of rerolling for a while, but will be back in HC soon enough ;p
(no deaths so far;)
Hi, first of all, thanks for this great build and guide. I'm kinda noob and have some questions and hope someone could help me.
I have a standard character from like 1 or 2 years ago, back when Tornado shot + Barrage was good (hence the strange gear). I got very frustrated because I died a lot and quit. Now, I got back and as my character was transfered to standard I reset the passive tree and started following this build. I kinda like it and I rarely die while mapping in low levels (1 to 8), but being already level 87 I should no longer be using the recommended levelling gear. Problem is that I don't own much currency and also haven't looked at crafting yet, I don't understand it.
So, are there any unique items that are good for a budget build? Specially interested in replacing my bow.

Thank you everyone.
Last edited by LightningLion on Jan 16, 2021, 10:16:58 PM
"
LightningLion wrote:
Hi, first of all, thanks for this great build and guide. I'm kinda noob and have some questions and hope someone could help me.
I have a standard character from like 1 or 2 years ago, back when Tornado shot + Barrage was good (hence the strange gear). I got very frustrated because I died a lot and quit. Now, I got back and as my character was transfered to standard I reset the passive tree and started following this build. I kinda like it and I rarely die while mapping in low levels (1 to 8), but being already level 87 I should no longer be using the recommended levelling gear. Problem is that I don't own much currency and also haven't looked at crafting yet, I don't understand it.
So, are there any unique items that are good for a budget build? Specially interested in replacing my bow.

Thank you everyone.

Check the crafting session, it is very simple. You can get a 6 link bow and use alterations until you +2 to bow skills, use regal and craft chaos damage over time.
What do you think about voidwalker to have pierce and the evade projectiles? Maybe better than atziri?
"
LightningLion wrote:
Spoiler

Thank you everyone.

There isn't many uniques that can replace normal rare on gear. From your current gear i would only buy Atziri's Step and rest try to get rares - either buy or pick lots of them while mapping. Shouldn't take too long before you find something worth using. It's all just life and resistances, and from there you can think about influenced items.

"
xikorita wrote:
What do you think about voidwalker to have pierce and the evade projectiles? Maybe better than atziri?

Once you have 3 arrows you don't really more than 2 pierces which are easily accessible anyway. The only thing thing worth mentioning is 20% avoid projectiles (which stacks with 10% from Lunaris pantheon i assume). However we only really care about spells since Raider is "immune" to attacks, and for that purpose Atziri's Step are significantly better. Also has life which is extremely important as well.

Voidwalkers essentially give nothing of value.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Word of warning for those of you who play HC: https://youtu.be/a1JIYvflD50?t=309 apparently Sirus influenced mobs are 1 shotting everyone so take care.
Barely played yesterday and it doesn't seem like i'll spend much today either. I'm nearly at the point where i can try quick farming Imperial Legacy with atlas setup. 3 more watchstones and from there it shouldn't take long. Afterwards with 6-link and most likely CA lvl 21 (have 11 chances total) i should be good until high red tier maps.

"
Viktranka wrote:
Word of warning for those of you who play HC: https://youtu.be/a1JIYvflD50?t=309 apparently Sirus influenced mobs are 1 shotting everyone so take care.

I've seen few clips from Sirus buffed mobs, but this one is probably the most ridiculous one. Those initial arrows do barely any damage (at least from my experience), and to oneshot a character like that... It's ridiculous. Just leave map and do another. Quite sad but necessary.
"
DankawSL wrote:
I'm nearly at the point where i can try quick farming Imperial Legacy with atlas setup. 3 more watchstones and from there it shouldn't take long.

Hey ! Wanted to know how would you set up your atlas to target farm Dunes and/or Desert, I kinda forgot about Imperial Legacy and I'm wondering if it's still possible now that I've completed so many T4s already...
Hello, enjoing the build so far but i have a question. How do we activate onslaught since we took 4 nodes with it in ascendancy? or am i missing something and it just does not display in top left. Sorry for stupid question, im not good with game mechanics
"
akasagarbha wrote:
Hey ! Wanted to know how would you set up your atlas to target farm Dunes and/or Desert, I kinda forgot about Imperial Legacy and I'm wondering if it's still possible now that I've completed so many T4s already...

Method i go for is to make that single map (in this case - 2 maps) the only completed maps of that tier in the atlas. If you do a map that's not connected to any other map of that tier, then every T4 will ALWAYS be that map. Since you can manipulate watchstones to your liking it's easy to adjust it.

2 watchstones per inner regions, 1 watchstone for outer regions except New Vastir. Then you can do all your Dunes at any time. Case for Desert is a little bit more complicated. Desert is connected to Crimson Temple and if you don't have it unlocked (and you don't want to), then Desert will more likely drop Crimson Temple instead of Dunes. So in short, you do Dunes all the time until you save up enough Dunes to "guarantee" finishing full set of Imperial Legacy, then complete Crimson Temple and run Dunes.

Hope it's understandable.

"
SaancheyyZ wrote:
Hello, enjoing the build so far but i have a question. How do we activate onslaught since we took 4 nodes with it in ascendancy? or am i missing something and it just does not display in top left. Sorry for stupid question, im not good with game mechanics

It's permanent. It's always up, even in town! It doesn't show up in top left corner indeed, same for Phasing. It's think it's because it's not really a buff anymore but a permanent addition instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info