[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

In case anyone's wondering what i'm doing this league. As in tradition starting with CA in SSFHC. Not racing for Maven kill unless i'm close to earn prize at my normal pace.

"
sajm0n wrote:
one more question, why dread banner + generosity over sand stance? is it because of mana reservation or something else too?

Dread Banner has much higher AoE and significantly lower mana reservation. It's enough to cap you on evade chance with good gear.

Flesh & Stone is obviously stronger but unfortunately not really suited for the job. Less damage from attack doesn't really matter much since Raider almost never gets hit by them and Kintsugi + Wind Dancer + other sources of mitigation (if you have) do their jobs just fine.

"
Viktranka wrote:
I'm not sure how "less accuracy" from dread banner interacts with avatar of the veil, I imagine they stack?

Should stack multiplicatively. To remind i prefer to use Avatar of Veil's aura as a backup against certain map/monster mods and don't include it in calculations.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Jan 15, 2021, 12:36:19 PM
Thanks for taking the time to answer, it all makes sense now :)
I totally forgot about atlas passive trees. I've "formatted" current data which includes small passive points. You can use it to quickly compare what passives of certain league mechanic so you know which one to choose.

Atlas Passive Trees Comparison

Couple notes:
* Small passive tree bonuses are COMBINED. To know exact number per point, simply divide it by amount of notables.
* There are 4 different sheets so it's easier to navigate than having a very long list.
* The table at the top of each sheet gives reference for both league mechanics in regions and in which sheet they are. #1 is Master Leagues, #2 is Chase leagues etc.
* Small leagues, while not all of them are small, appear only once across all passive trees. All others appear in two different trees.

It already helped me a lot. I know for certain that i'm going hard on Harvest. I also absolutely love Essence and i'm very disappointed there's no Essence Zana mod. Those two notables increase worth of essences by roughly 4 times or sth. It's absolutely amazing.
"
DankawSL wrote:

Is it better to add the "Immune to Poison/Flask of Curing" on one of the Life Flask now? ONLY after completing Uber Lab, since Phasing is always up now.

This just came to my mind randomly XD.
One of the slowest league starts for me. Reached act 9 after ~7 hours because i interacted with almost every single ritual i found. Overlevelled all the time by roughly 4-5 levels compared to usual (so like 1 act worth of levels). At least i got some good

"
Tetrad wrote:
Is it better to add the "Immune to Poison/Flask of Curing" on one of the Life Flask now? ONLY after completing Uber Lab, since Phasing is always up now.

This just came to my mind randomly XD.

Yep, there's no reason to use it afterwards. I forgot to update that part but it's a very minor thing. I never felt the need to have poison immunity, except that single time when i got hit by Al-Hezmin.
Last edited by DankawSL on Jan 16, 2021, 7:24:32 AM
I was 66 coming into act 9. Didnt do many Rituals, but one of the few i did gave me 5L chest (2G-2B-1R, so im using Dmg on Full life, Conc and Efficacy, kinda works). Also got lucky with flasks (instant anti bleed Divine and 39% duration anti-curse Quartz already, without using any alts).
Also just dropped 95% Quill Rain for nice QoL, so we're zooming at the moment ;)

Overall gameplay feels pretty good since 1st Lab (i took Onslaught).
hey, can u update POB link? coz cant load in program (some errors)
"
fuksdelux wrote:

You need to download the new community pob.
"
sajm0n wrote:
I was 66 coming into act 9. Didnt do many Rituals, but one of the few i did gave me 5L chest (2G-2B-1R, so im using Dmg on Full life, Conc and Efficacy, kinda works). Also got lucky with flasks (instant anti bleed Divine and 39% duration anti-curse Quartz already, without using any alts).
Also just dropped 95% Quill Rain for nice QoL, so we're zooming at the moment ;)

Overall gameplay feels pretty good since 1st Lab (i took Onslaught).

See the full tree because if you are not in hardcore so you can get more damage earlier.

My experience has been great so far. Very nice build.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
fuksdelux wrote:

You need to download the new community pob.

Ty, sorry just miss some leagues and dont know about this ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info