[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
xikorita wrote:

Edit: I just saw your profile. You need levels on caustic arrow that is why you need more levels instead of more arrows. Also fix your jade flask, it needs extra evasion rating. You deal damage with the dot, not the hit. Allocate corruption instead of far sight.

I know CA levels is the biggest dps gain, thats not what i was asking ;p
I do have other bow with +2 to bow skills, but its 5L and clean 6L is still better (not by much). And before you ask, no i dont have another 6L bow laying around to craft +2 on that one in the meantime ;)

I dont know what you're talking about the hit dmg, whats on my jade flask (or anywhere) that made you believe im thinking my dps comes from hits? ;p I have capped Evasion with that flask, so (at least for now) i dont need more evasion on it.

I know Corruption is best in slot, but i dont have black oils yet.

"
DankawSL wrote:

What do you do depends on your goal. Damage from +3 or utility from +2 arrows and easy +1 gems, what's your pick? You can very easily decide to already prepare for end game bow, i know i would (takes ~700 alts to roll +2 arrows or sth). Crafting section is always available.

yeah im keeping those 2 arrows, long road ahead of me to get all the crafts now lol
Last edited by sajm0n on Jan 19, 2021, 8:41:57 AM
"
zhepartak wrote:
In what way is the raider better than the pathfinder
In defense depertment. No, it doesn't provide more damage. It provides more dodge and evasion.
Also some cool news from the Q&A:
"
I don't like that I can't see my microtransactions when I have permanent phasing
We will disable the phasing visual effect when you have this skill allocated. Its primary purpose is seeing when you have phasing, but because it is permanent with this skill, it isn't really necessary.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3016530
I'm unforunate to die to pathfinding for a second time now. Last time was fairly recent too, it was level 98 in harvest. Forgot to turn on replays so no video this time either.

Crimson Township boss, first time i've attempted him. Arena is very unfriendly to kiting and i still had no idea what boss even does. I dodged twice and third time where he placed 3 aoe circles, i dodged between benches/pews... only for character to move right into boss attack. Unlucky on spell dodge, i think i missed check all 3 times with 65-70%. Character backtracked so he can walk to row below one i was currently in, which is where pathfinding caused my death.

I'll probably reroll again in same league, but for now i'll be levelling my character for idea i had back in Heist which is Wild Strike Raider. I have 0 plan what i'm precisely going to do so it's gonna be fun ride. Probably end up playing both CA and WS at the same time.

"
Viktranka wrote:
Also some cool news from the Q&A:
"
I don't like that I can't see my microtransactions when I have permanent phasing
We will disable the phasing visual effect when you have this skill allocated. Its primary purpose is seeing when you have phasing, but because it is permanent with this skill, it isn't really necessary.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3016530

I legit never complained about this in my entire 5 years worth of Raider experience. Not having any mtx besides free ones and Celestial CA might have something to do with it. Definitely not a bad change though.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Jan 19, 2021, 6:59:40 PM
Thank you very much for the guide.

Had so much fun with the character during heist.

The movement speed is so fun. Hard to play without it now.
By the muscular golden arse of innocent, what happened to kintsugi's price this league?
why shouldn't we level up despair before act 9?
"
zhepartak wrote:

Because of mana problems i guess
"
MrShika13 wrote:
By the muscular golden arse of innocent, what happened to kintsugi's price this league?

Seems that it's rarity was increased. Became a popular unique recently for reasons unknown to me so... here we are.

"
zhepartak wrote:

Intelligence requirements were always a problem. They aren't that bad anymore but better safe than sorry. If you level gems when you barely meet their requirements, it becomes very annoying to do any gear upgrades since you likely have something that increases your attributes.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
A stupid question but can this build be played as league starter as a advanced newbie? My mate is looking for a build and this looks good for him

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info