[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
SaancheyyZ wrote:
How do we activate onslaught
You don't "activate" it, it's always there once you pick Rapid Assault point.

EDIT: woops late answer.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 18, 2021, 11:55:47 AM
Spoiler
"
DankawSL wrote:
"
akasagarbha wrote:
Hey ! Wanted to know how would you set up your atlas to target farm Dunes and/or Desert, I kinda forgot about Imperial Legacy and I'm wondering if it's still possible now that I've completed so many T4s already...

Method i go for is to make that single map (in this case - 2 maps) the only completed maps of that tier in the atlas. If you do a map that's not connected to any other map of that tier, then every T4 will ALWAYS be that map. Since you can manipulate watchstones to your liking it's easy to adjust it.

2 watchstones per inner regions, 1 watchstone for outer regions except New Vastir. Then you can do all your Dunes at any time. Case for Desert is a little bit more complicated. Desert is connected to Crimson Temple and if you don't have it unlocked (and you don't want to), then Desert will more likely drop Crimson Temple instead of Dunes. So in short, you do Dunes all the time until you save up enough Dunes to "guarantee" finishing full set of Imperial Legacy, then complete Crimson Temple and run Dunes.

Hope it's understandable.

Thanks ! That cleared things up greatly, I'm still used to the pre-watchstones atlas and never really went into target farming since then.

Guess it's time to go slap some conqueror butt-cheeks then :)
"
DankawSL wrote:
I've seen few clips from Sirus buffed mobs, but this one is probably the most ridiculous one. Those initial arrows do barely any damage (at least from my experience), and to oneshot a character like that... It's ridiculous. Just leave map and do another. Quite sad but necessary.
At least they're planning to nerf it, hopefully next week. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kzg0r3/rant_sirus_dominated_mobs_are_stupidly_strong/gjqn5v6/?context=10
Im 6/22 on Imperial legacy, but ran out of Dunes atm ;)

I did 7 or 8 maps total so far and not a single one dropped from Desert, so i suggest choosing Dunes if you can ;)
I just did sirus A5 where I died to corrupting blood. Should have had more bleeding flasks. The build is amazing. I am a softcore noob and learned a lot about the defense layers. Very very good build, delve is a joke as well.

Did a 83 mastermind deathless. I think it is the first time I don't die in that fight.

Thanks again!
Quite a few hours of farming, 21/22 and this happens. GGG is laughing at me at this point.

Last edited by sajm0n on Jan 18, 2021, 11:39:57 PM
So i spent 270 Alts and some Augments and i didnt see one +2 Bow gems prefix, only +1 bow or socketed gems. (just kill me)

Now im with +2 Arrows and random Prefix.

Where do i go with this? Should i just keep going (only 50 alts left) or do i actually proceed with end game bow crafting? I guess i have to now.

I have finished whole Feral Lord, Plaguemaw IV, Queen I and Unbearable Whisper I, so i guess its doable if i keep spamming prophecies. Dont have any Exalts or even shards though.

Any advice? :)

(btw how did you get Rank 3 Chaos Dmg Multiplier so fast? I dont even have Rank 1 from unveiling yet and i do her missions)
Last edited by sajm0n on Jan 19, 2021, 2:26:59 AM
"
sajm0n wrote:
So i spent 270 Alts and some Augments and i didnt see one +2 Bow gems prefix, only +1 bow or socketed gems. (just kill me)

Where do i go with this? Should i just keep going (only 50 alts left) or do i actually proceed with end game bow crafting? I guess i have to now.

I have finished whole Feral Lord, Plaguemaw IV, Queen I and Unbearable Whisper I, so i guess its doable if i keep spamming prophecies. Dont have any Exalts or even shards though.

(btw how did you get Rank 3 Chaos Dmg Multiplier so fast? I dont even have Rank 1 from unveiling yet and i do her missions)

I think the +1/+2 to bow is divinable. Keep the +2 and do the fóssil crafting in another bow. It took me about 5 tries.

I am about to do my second mastermind and didn't unlock the chaos as well. Only saw it once.

Edit: I just saw your profile. You need levels on caustic arrow that is why you need more levels instead of more arrows. Also fix your jade flask, it needs extra evasion rating. You deal damage with the dot, not the hit. Allocate corruption instead of far sight.
Last edited by xikorita on Jan 19, 2021, 5:08:55 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:

Aaaaand nerfed, as expected.

"
sajm0n wrote:
Im 6/22 on Imperial legacy, but ran out of Dunes atm ;)

I did 7 or 8 maps total so far and not a single one dropped from Desert, so i suggest choosing Dunes if you can ;)

Drop rate should be exactly no matter which map you choose. Dunes is probably easier to navigate tho.

"
sajm0n wrote:
Spoiler

What do you do depends on your goal. Damage from +3 or utility from +2 arrows and easy +1 gems, what's your pick? You can very easily decide to already prepare for end game bow, i know i would (takes ~700 alts to roll +2 arrows or sth). Crafting section is always available.

I did total... 2 Betrayal missions? Pretty much all xp i got from rituals and i certainly got lucky.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
In what way is the raider better than the pathfinder, I had a similair build with the pathfinder before more focussed on chaos damage. Do the onslaught and frenzy skills for the raider increase the damage in the way of the despair debuff and the totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info