[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
DankawSL wrote:
People don't want to read, they want to play. I have a friend who does the same thing. He boots up new game, skips tutorial and few minutes later he's cursing the game because he doesn't know what do or what's going on. There's so many things i must do (or any game developer) in order to protect people from themselves it's easy to miss small things like this.
I understand the urge to just deep dive and play with no tutorials, and sometimes you crash (I've seen people who reached lvl 50+ without using support gems to their main skill), but maybe because I'm a casual player I'd be scared to yolo 3 exalts. Your guide is already well detailed in comparison, for example I've seen in another thread (CA trickster) a person waste their currency because they tried to exalt slam a 1-suffix bow, got a 3rd suffix, RIP.
Bought the 6 link downgraded version and the prophecy for 15c and 2c respectively. Just a tip for people wanting a decent 6L early. You can use it at very low lvl. I'm still using it at lvl 70.
Delirium IGN: Language
That is usually my starter bow until I can get a good crafted bow.
I really cant seem to craft the "Nearby Enemies have -#% to Chaos Resistance" - am I doing something wrong? Last league it was so easy.

I have my ilvl 82 hunter-influenced Lion Pelt - and i have spammed it with abberant fossils - but nothing. I have done it at least 50 times now :D Have I missed something?
"
JensLynild wrote:
I really cant seem to craft the "Nearby Enemies have -#% to Chaos Resistance" - am I doing something wrong? Last league it was so easy.

I have my ilvl 82 hunter-influenced Lion Pelt - and i have spammed it with abberant fossils - but nothing. I have done it at least 50 times now :D Have I missed something?

You need ilvl85 hunter influenced helmet. Always double check PoEDB before crafting.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=dex_armour

Yes, Tetrad is right, a lot of "easy" fossil mods were moved to high ilvl influenced items in 3.10, same reason why the other player got bleed on his Elder bow, it's all results of 3.10 changes.

Pretty sure same with the fossil crafted chaos damage on belt, that got moved to hunter influence too.

Gloves / quiver / amulet already required hunter influence in 3.9 I think.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Yes, Tetrad is right, a lot of "easy" fossil mods were moved to high ilvl influenced items in 3.10, same reason why the other player got bleed on his Elder bow, it's all results of 3.10 changes.

Pretty sure same with the fossil crafted chaos damage on belt, that got moved to hunter influence too.

Gloves / quiver / amulet already required hunter influence in 3.9 I think.

I think this is the result of the recent fossil/influenced crafting changes. Most of the mods are possibly readjusted to have higher item lvl (ilvl) requirements and low "weighting" when crafted.
Hey, I am playing your build rn and, well I enjoy it. The only problem I have rn with it is single target. I am at middle yellow maps and pob says I have ~500k shaper dps (with 15 stacks of wither). My questions are a) is that enough to push forward to my first sirus? b) Will it improve much from this point or is it like softcap and it ll be like 20ex to double that?

Cheers.
Love the build, played it multiple leagues and once to 95.

Want to call out that I’ve been using QotF for mapping on Raider soft core over Kintsugi, and only switching to Kintsugi for the harder fights (Sirus). Can’t get enough of that move speed, and let’s face it, this build is top tier for clearing but mediocre for single target.

I do always have trouble capping my evade chance, any tips? Elder rings were nerfed from 5% to 3% so that hurts, and i think the mod was made rarer (feels that way over 1000 alts this league anyway). I’m still running grace at 92 and am just under the cap (I think I’m 90%?).
"
MrPluszu wrote:
Hey, I am playing your build rn and, well I enjoy it. The only problem I have rn with it is single target. I am at middle yellow maps and pob says I have ~500k shaper dps (with 15 stacks of wither).
This build will never 1-shot bosses, it's a dot build not burst.

But you should be able to reach more than 500k dps with 15 stacks of wither.

Your characters are private, but a little check list:
- do you have lvl 21 skill gem?
- do you have lvl 3 empower or better lvl 4?
- do you have +3 bow?
- do you have despair applied?
- do you have frenzy charges?

Rest hard to say without seeing gear.

"
Amethalia wrote:
I do always have trouble capping my evade chance, any tips?
Did you count the 30% chance during onslaught (avatar of the chase)? When I import your char to POB and tick onslaught, you're at 95% cap.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 29, 2020, 12:26:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info