[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Viktranka wrote:
Spoiler
Hmm, apparently lvl 75+ large jewels can roll double sockets so best case scenario would be 1 large + 2 medium + 2 small per connection on tree. Question is, is it worth dropping so many points out of main build...

This is a question i have to ask myself as well, but i'll probably try things out in PoB to find out. Support for them was added recently so might as well can use it.

"
Smerte wrote:
Spoiler
What about The Perfect Form for body armour? Arctic armour is nice free 12% less fire and physical damage taken and the chill effect helps too. 30% spell dodge from Phase Acrobatics would help a lot against deliriums.

Viktranka's answer was on spot to this question.

"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:
C
Spoiler
an you still do plus three bow crafting with the fossil method it shows in the first post? It says only end game bow crafting and hunter quiver are up to date so I just want to make sure.

Yep, it's still fine. There are the most important crafts and i wouldn't leave them outdated.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
just wanted to say thanks for this amazing guide. came back to poe after a year and so and feels really smooth, so far is escalating properly it´s really enjoyable to play!

In your notable analysis you didn't mention the chaos dot multiplier jewels. What do you think of those passives, or if you did, can you quote it for me?
"
grit1 wrote:
In your notable analysis you didn't mention the chaos dot multiplier jewels. What do you think of those passives, or if you did, can you quote it for me?
Only good ones are:

Eternal Suffering
+5% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Chaos Skills have 30% increased Skill Effect Duration

and

Eldritch Inspiration
+8% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
16% increased maximum Mana
20% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

rest from that area are for spells or poisons.

Problem is, the general "damage over time" nodes have only 1% less stat on minor passives but much better notables...

Compare that to:

Brush with Death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

Exposure Therapy
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+30% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

Flow of Life
24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

Brewed for Potency
24% increased Damage over Time
10% increased Flask Charges gained
20% increased Life and Mana Recovery from Flasks

Just seems more useful...

But that also depends on case per case basis, how many nodes has the jewel and which combo of stats.

But apparently I've seen recommendations of crafting a jewel on a favourable base instead of buying ready made one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fjwdvd/defacto_cluster_jewel_crafting_guide/
so I was trying to make a +3 bow with fossils and I got:

is this any good? should I sell it and craft a new bow? or should I proceed to craft +2 supported gems? Thanks. I skipped like 6 last leagues so I am very new to this.

"
drobecdrobny wrote:
so I was trying to make a +3 bow with fossils and I got:

is this any good? should I sell it and craft a new bow? or should I proceed to craft +2 supported gems? Thanks. I skipped like 6 last leagues so I am very new to this.

+1 / +2 to bow gems will not allow you to craft +2 to support gems, and especially since you only got +1 to bow gems and not +2 it's a poor outcome, you'll have to recraft it.
Thank you for a great build guide
Last edited by CrozFore on Mar 21, 2020, 4:40:01 AM
15 fossil tries in still no +3 bow meh, what an rng
March 21st, 2020
Passive Tree:
* Added proper Cluster Jewel section with suggested notable combos.

Crafting Section:
* All crafting methods for each gear piece are updated. Not much changed.

==========

That's about it i guess? I don't recall anything else that needs updating other than adding videos. I also checked my suggested ilvl 82 passive tree and filled it with my ideal cluster jewels and the result is...:

Pretty good. What PoB didn't take into account is extra 1% life on kill and 40% increased duration from 2 Wicked Palls. Socketed typical CA jewels inside medium cluster jewel sockets. The level is 97, for both trees obviously. I think they shine the most once you can drop pierce nodes, allowing to grab more jewel sockets for extra life.

Overall the current passive tree is already so efficient that you should consider the jewels only for min-maxing or if you want specific notable from them.

EDIT: Right, forgot about updating PoB build. Tomorrow for sure, i want to finish it finally.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Mar 21, 2020, 9:16:17 PM

This is pretty good right? I hope so, it was really expensive :O
Last edited by JensLynild on Mar 22, 2020, 1:00:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info