[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
SuperCrap wrote:
Nice guide mate.

Why do you choose Arc over Glacial Cascade for Hotgm? I farmed it with GC mines last League, was really nice, just got a bad time at chaos damage and bleed grandmasters. :P Any suggestion?

Because Arc chains
Any Infos about how good the Build works yet on the new Grandmasters?

Was clearing last league with GC mines but having big troubles now because of the range from some GMs. Feels like thex changed the aiming from GC mines.

Might doesnt effect Arc cause of the Chains?

Woule be nice if someone approves so i can respecc
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:20:17 AM
Thinking about building a HoGm farmer besides my lab char.
Is it profitable atm ? hogm is about 15c per map and t9 - t11 maps are all 2c - 4c at best.
if so, which maps to shape for (same question as poster before me), just the ones with the most value ?
"
Can someone explain this part? (havent been playing for a while)
Those are the maps you shape for better drop at HoGM?

"
99prosorc wrote:

My atlas (may change):
T1-7: all
T8: Shaped Burial Chambers
T9: Vault
T10: nothing
T11: Spider
T12: nothing

You basically finish all T1-7 maps to increase the chance of dropping a map one tier higher. You want to have Shaped Burial Chambers as your only T8 and Vault as your only T9. (They usually sell for quite a bit) If you finish more T8 / T9 Maps, you get a chance of dropping them aswell, so that's why you want to avoid that. Quick Example: If you would drop a T10 map but you do not have any T10 map done, it will automatically turn into a T9 Map. Since you do only have vault for T9, it will always be a Vault Map. Same goes for the Spider Forest map.
Just finish an elder T8 map to get the shaper orb; Shape Burial Chambers; Use Vendor Recipe to uncomplete the other T8 map.
a reminder for those who want to start farming HOTGM this league, the Encroaching Darkness div card drop rate seem to have been nerfed, resulting in a smaller supply and thus higher unique map price. HOTGM is at least 15c+ at the time of posting.

also dont sell your HOTGM map for cheap, there is a bunch of price fixers on HOTGM maps right now on poe.trade. but sadly that happens every league. so use common sense when selling. if you get whispered too fast, it means your priced your map too low, dont get scammed!
"
buttcommander wrote:
a reminder for those who want to start farming HOTGM this league, the Encroaching Darkness div card drop rate seem to have been nerfed, resulting in a smaller supply and thus higher unique map price. HOTGM is at least 15c+ at the time of posting.

also dont sell your HOTGM map for cheap, there is a bunch of price fixers on HOTGM maps right now on poe.trade. but sadly that happens every league. so use common sense when selling. if you get whispered too fast, it means your priced your map too low, dont get scammed!

so as i asked before, would you say it is profitable right now to farm hogm given the high prices for hogm and quite low prices for the maps in return ?
never did it before so i dont know how much return to expect in avg
Would you mind uploadeing a leveling tree :D
And pref when to equip Uniques gems etc, and pref what skill to use for leveling ^^
Last edited by z4ir4x on Mar 9, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
I am new to mines and wonder why the build uses this weapon and not two wands? Can't we get more dmg from two wand bonuses?

I am also reasonably new to the game so perhaps I am missing the attributes of the staff. Is the 2X mine use offsetting the 35% dmg reduction and so it is worth using this given it's mine laying bonuses?

I guess we get to have another gem too due to the build in remote mine on the staff.
How are you maintaining mana ??

i see no regen on rings and you have very little regen in tree...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info